British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 433

Pirate

Kids with balls.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ April 27 2007, 4:34 PM BST

Pesky darkies...

You wanna watch your mouth boy.

Seriously, I have noticed that certain views expressed by the very few on here and the comments they make really are taking the piss! You wouldnt get away with that sort of talk in the office or in any other work environment so why let it out here?? It's Disgusting.

It's also sarcasm.

Well, in most cases, and when it's not it is dealt with.

Quote: LIME5000 @ May 30 2009, 2:29 AM BST

*gets mirror*

Yes, very nice.

Seriously, I have noticed that certain views expressed by the very few on here and the comments they make really are taking the piss! You wouldnt get away with that sort of talk in the office or in any other work environment so why let it out here?? It's Disgusting.

You can get away with it in my office.

Quote: Aaron @ May 30 2009, 12:31 PM BST

*gets mirror*

Yes, very nice.

You got a purdy lookin' mouth boy.

Bare chested men. Out comes the sun and off come the shirts. Sick

People who phone to tell you that they've sent you an e-mail. WTF. Piss off and die. Bitch.

Poor zooo.

Does anyone else want to email him and then call him? Just me?

Quote: Aaron @ June 1 2009, 12:31 PM BST

People who phone to tell you that they've sent you an e-mail. WTF. Piss off and die. Bitch.

A workmate does that. Phones me to ask if I got it. I often say no, it dropped out of one of the wires somewhere. Laughing out loud

Bolton's Chairman has proposed a second Premier League (Surely an oxymoron).

Brian Mawhinney added: "Let me do a little bit of arithmetic for you -Mr Gartside said he would like two leagues of 18 teams - that is 36.

The Football League started in 1888 and Mr Gartside kills it in 2009 - I don't think so."

They f**king killed the Football League when they started the Premiership!!!!!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud You shouldn't let people get under your skin, and if they do don't go showing they have.