British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 1,851

Quote: chipolata @ 25th June 2024, 11:51 AM

These things just don't matter.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 25th June 2024, 5:03 PM

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I'm glad you recognise I'm a good man, Billy.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th June 2024, 4:03 PM

They hurt my ears!

Lol. Pussy.

Quote: chipolata @ 25th June 2024, 5:11 PM

Lol. Pussy.

I never laugh at pussy

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th June 2024, 11:09 PM

I never laugh at pussy

Oh I do. Every night. On Drama at 18:40 (currently). Along with Mrs Slocombe.

Are you unanimous with that?

Is there a competition between the co-commentators at the Euros to see who can say "by the way" the most times?

Oh and, by the way, why do players and managers (the English ones anyway) always begin the answer to a question when being interviewed "no, yes" or even "yes, no"? Keep thinking I'm watching Trevor Peacock in The Vicar of Dibley.

I think it's to give the impression that they've noticed, worked out or gleaned something that no-one else has - even when it's glaringly obvious
"Oh, and by the way, there's still 15 minutes to go."

I have no wish to listen to cackling lasses pitch-side before a men's football match.
I'm glad they have worked their way up and got good jobs but my mute button works a treat.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th June 2024, 8:17 AM

I have no wish to listen to cackling lasses pitch-side before a men's football match.
I'm glad they have worked their way up and got good jobs but my mute button works a treat.

Agree 100% - it's woke gone mad. I mean, WTF are they trying to prove? I don't tune in now until the kick-off, and can't stand the likes of Lineker spouting their advice either, especially the post match "Well they should have done this" with their circles and arrows all over the screen - we can all be experts after the event.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th June 2024, 9:08 AM

we can all be experts after the event.

You're basically describing the bcg, Herc, where we're all wise after every event.

Badly perforated toilet paper.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th July 2024, 5:51 PM

Badly perforated toilet paper.

You had one job....

Quote: Lazzard @ 15th July 2024, 6:03 PM

You had one job....

Actually I had.........

Why do they put cooking instructions on the bottom of the packets of chilled food?

Oh dear