British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 1,019

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 4 2012, 2:20 PM BST

for some reason I was thinking of the town of Middlesbrough

Wave

Quote: lofthouse @ July 4 2012, 7:39 PM BST

The one round our way plays the Match of the Day theme

I think our one plays John Cage's 4'33 as I've never heard the bastard.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 4 2012, 8:00 PM BST

Wave

Coo-eeee! Wave

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 4 2012, 8:02 PM BST

Coo-eeee! Wave

Wave

This is nice- lets keep waving.

Wave

I can't, I'd be infringing Lee the Moderator's copyright on waving emoticons.

Damn, I wish there was a shakey fist emoticon to accurately display my disapproval.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 4 2012, 8:15 PM BST

Damn, I wish there was a shakey fist emoticon to accurately display my disapproval.

Pirate is usually the angry face of choice.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 4 2012, 6:21 PM BST

??????????

Go on, why has she inspired your ire Oldrocker?

She gave birth to him !

Angry

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 4 2012, 9:36 PM BST

She gave birth to him !

Angry

Not just him, his brother is a good tennis player as well. We should have frozen her ovaries when we had the chance, she is a Wimbledon birthing machine.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 4 2012, 9:38 PM BST

Not just him, his brother is a good tennis player as well. We should have frozen her ovaries when we had the chance, she is a Wimbledon birthing machine.

And that other loony the Underwood's mother !

I don't mind them being there but they could keep the cameras off them !

There's plenty of fit sorts they could focus on between games.

Or like, the tennis.

Between games Zooo, unless you like watching bronzed hunks toweling down their sweat soaked ripped bodies . . . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 4 2012, 9:52 PM BST

And that other loony the Underwood's mother !

I don't mind them being there but they could keep the cameras off them !

There's plenty of fit sorts they could focus on between games.

Oy! Leave Annie alone. She's a lovely lady who was simply doing what parents do. Embarass the kids. If you see that clip again, look in the row below where you will see the boys' sister dying with embarrassment.

Quote: zooo @ July 4 2012, 9:56 PM BST

Or like, the tennis.

Laughing out loud

TTPYO: Accidentally reading a message on the Arsenal Facebook page. This is a completely real response to the news that Van Persie will not be renewing his contract.

'D early d beta dis dude is prone 2 injury I tink he should just go b4 he spends d remaining year wit d doctors.gunnaz 4 life'

Christ on a Burst of Berries Tracker Bar, how difficult is it for the retards to write an actual sentence? It looks like more work to write it all 'street' and 'ghetto'.

I bet gunnaz 4 life is a pasty white Uni student from Surrey that listens to too much Dizzy Rascal and once had a marijuana cigarette. Bah!

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 4 2012, 9:59 PM BST

Between games Zooo, unless you like watching bronzed hunks toweling down their sweat soaked ripped bodies . . . .

Well, there's no Cliff this year, so what are you gonna do?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 4 2012, 10:03 PM BST

Laughing out loud

'D early d beta dis dude is prone 2 injury I tink he should just go b4 he spends d remaining year wit d doctors.gunnaz 4 life'

Christ on a Burst of Berries Tracker Bar, how difficult is it for the retards to write an actual sentence? It looks like more work to write it all 'street' and 'ghetto'.

I bet gunnaz 4 life is a pasty white Uni student from Surrey that listens to too much Dizzy Rascal and once had a marijuana cigarette. Bah!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 4 2012, 9:59 PM BST

Even Clare Balding seemed to be getting rather hot under the collar on the R5 commentary during the Murray match.