British Comedy Guide

Clown Chowder: new stand-up comedy gig Page 5

I see you have one of the Baldwin's, smart! ;)

Quote: Leevil @ January 7 2010, 2:04 PM GMT

I see you have one of the Baldwin's, smart! ;)

Well, you have to these days, don't you?

Quote: David Bussell @ January 7 2010, 2:10 PM GMT

Well, you have to these days, don't you?

I've got one in my spare room right now. The one who was in Sliver. He keeps going on about how he's seen Sharon Stone's boobies 'in the flesh'. Bit tiresome.

I've been working on my laugh in preperation for this gig. It's got quite throaty, quite fruity; I think it's really going to add something to the occasion.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 7 2010, 2:14 PM GMT

I've been working on my laugh in preperation for this gig. It's gotton quite throaty, quite fruity; I think it's really going to add something to the occasion.

Careful you don't overdo that laugh and paint the world onion like you did my front garden after the cocktail party.

Quote: David Bussell @ January 7 2010, 2:16 PM GMT

Careful you don't overdo that laugh and paint your surroundings with onion like you did to my front garden after the cocktail party.

In some countries, it's the height of good manners to puke after a party. Probably.

Actually, the eating starts at 2, the comedy around 4 (expected to finish around 6) and the bar open until 9pm, so theoretically you only need to be there a couple of hours.

I'll see you there Griff.

Anyone else?

Yep, count me in for some hot Bussell action. I'll be there on the 17th, replete with giant shepard's crook, box of chirping crickets and a gong.

Looking forward to it.

Gonna try and make it fella.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 7 2010, 10:14 PM GMT

Yep, count me in for some hot Bussell action. I'll be there on the 17th, replete with giant shepard's crook, box of chirping crickets and a gong.

Don't forget the hot fistfuls of fundament.

Quote: Stu R @ January 7 2010, 11:12 PM GMT

Gonna try and make it fella.

What's this? The only reason you aren't in the lineup is because you told me you were teaching peewee football. Are the little nippers staying in because of the cold now?

Hoping to make it down

Quote: Chopz @ January 12 2010, 5:49 PM GMT

Hoping to make it down

Keep us posted.

Quote: don rushmore @ January 12 2010, 5:57 PM GMT

Keep us posted.

Not there yet, but where there's hope

Would if I could but I can't.

A reminder that the Clown Chowder premiere is happening this very Sunday at Zebrano on Greek Street!

We've enough fantastic comics on the bill that I could waddle on and spend half an hour burping Wagner tunes wearing a suit made from Stephen Fry's skin and you'd still come away satisfied.

Doors open 2pm for Sunday roast. Be there or be an oblong!