British Comedy Guide

Clown Chowder: new stand-up comedy gig Page 14

It's Sextember, which means it's time to promote this month's extremely sexy Clown Chowder. Sexy because it involves not one but two BCG members; myself and Buckinghamshire's finest, Stuart Laws (Chopz)!

Tuesday 21st is the date for your diary. We'll be at The Old Queen's Head in Angel, Islington, which is a huge venue and would benefit handsomely from your presence. See you at 8.

The players:

Nick Ewans (Goliath of comedy)
Sean Brightman (flesh-coloured Shrek)
Stuart Laws (recovering comedian)
Robert Commiskey (man of the peep-hole)
Star Headliner: Steve Aruni and Henry the singing Hoover

And your special host, velour T-Rex , David Bussell!

Special for BCG members - £3 entry!

You know what. I might come to this.

Hope to see you there, Nat.

You won't. I'm like a ninja. An invisininja.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 2 2010, 2:32 PM BST

You won't. I'm like a ninja. An invisininja.

I'll be sure to install heat sensitive cams on the door then. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm going to steal all of your jewels.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 2 2010, 3:16 PM BST

I'm going to steal all of your jewels.

Joke thief!

I don't need your poxy jokes. I have my own poxy jokes. The tape recorder is for, er, something else. Yes.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 2 2010, 3:17 PM BST

I don't need your poxy jokes. I have my own poxy jokes. The tape recorder is for, er, something else. Yes.

Just as well, I wasn't planning on doing any.

Damn. I mean.. good. Anyway I will only be going if I can rope someone else in. I'm not going on my own like a spastic.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 2 2010, 3:20 PM BST

like a spastic.

One of Madonna's finest songs.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 2 2010, 3:20 PM BST

Damn. I mean.. good. Anyway I will only be going if I can rope someone else in. I'm not going on my own like a spastic.

I'm sure you'll find many new friends among the BCG collective at the forthcoming meet. All of whom are ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED to attend.

Mmmhmm. We'll see. This is really also dependant on how long work make me stay in london. I know I'm down there at some point that week.

Then it's official, honourary Chowderite.

I'm so excited I did a little wee.