British Comedy Guide

Lesbian Page 5

Quote: Marc P @ November 17 2009, 8:29 PM GMT

#

Laughing out loud

Have you got the 'Hash Giggles'?

Quote: don rushmore @ November 17 2009, 8:16 PM GMT

Maybe Ben has died, and Teddy has inherited all of his sketches?

To suggest a member has died is against the rules. You know that, Don.

In fact you told me so at this year's BAFTA's afterparty at the Grosvenor Hotel - Remember?

Quote: Badge @ November 17 2009, 8:33 PM GMT

Unfortunately for the miscreant it seems to have backfired as "Teddy's" sketch also got positive feedback.

Did it though? I was basically just offering encouragement to the noob. Simon said "Nice". That was pretty much it.

Quote: Morrace @ November 17 2009, 8:37 PM GMT

To suggest a member has died is against the rules. You know that, Don.

In fact you told me so at this year's BAFTA's afterparty at the Grosvenor Hotel - Remember?

I see what you did there!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 17 2009, 8:26 PM GMT

Someone tried to pass of one of Ben's previously posted sketches as their own for some reason.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 17 2009, 8:37 PM GMT

Did it though? I was basically just offering encouragement to the noob. Simon said "Nice". That was pretty much it.

Well it was pointed out as being someone elses work pretty soon after those initial reactions.

Quote: Badge @ November 17 2009, 8:33 PM GMT

When it happened my guess was that it was to try to "prove" a point - that long-standing BCGers get praise for stuff that newcomers wouldn't. Unfortunately for the miscreant it seems to have backfired as "Teddy's" sketch also got positive feedback.

As I said a few minutes ago, under Teddy's name the sketch received positive feedback with some suggestions for improvements.

Under Ben's name, the sketch received RAVE reviews.

Quote: Roodeye @ November 17 2009, 8:39 PM GMT

As I said a few minutes ago, under Teddy's name the sketch received positive feedback with some suggestions for improvements.

And as has been said earlier, they were from different people. If they'd been from the same people they might have spotted the theft!

I'm thinking of running a book on when this thread will close.

6 pages even money
7 pages 2 to 1
8 pages 6 to 1

And for you crazy fools.

10 pages 20 to 1.

I liked Ben's sketch BTW

And as some of us have said, was it different people giving reaction? Because different people have different thoughts, opinions, and so on. It's a fact. I asked a scientist.

Ah ha! With you now, Roodeye!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 17 2009, 8:41 PM GMT

And as some of us have said, was it different people giving reaction? Because different people have different thoughts, opinions, and so on. It's a fact. I asked a scientist.

But a different scientist might say they all have the same thoughts. Possibly.

Someone, who shall remain nameless, actually posted that the sketch had already been posted after Kevin's reply. That message was then removed. I imagine many people, like myself, saw that before it was deleted and declined to comment.

Roodeye, a few things.

First of all before bitching about how someone got praise and someone else didn't maybe you should raise this with myself before posting complaining about it, this must be dealt with by a moderator.

Looking into this in more detail it's clear this was copied from Ben.

Be very careful how you tread Roodeye, myself and the rest of the mods are watching you.

I will be closeing this thread - If I have missed anything here can someone please update me.

Any problems PM myself, SlagA or Aaron first! This is a message to everyone please report crap like this to me including a link and a reason behind the problem.

Thank you.

Somebody has multiple personality disorder.

Henry Thurston
Candy Sandy Armstrong
Badvoc
Teddy Luke Logan
AIfred J Kipper

F**k off. Just f**k right off, you tiresome little c**t.

And other members, don't think I'm not watching you. You know who you are.