British Comedy Guide

Sitcom (Com)Mission Page 42

Are people being told by email, phone or post?

Rejected by email.

Story of my ruddy life.

Got my rejection but hay onwards and upwards!

Anyone else attending Dec's writing course on 30th Jan in London?

Quote: CKY88 @ January 17 2010, 4:32 PM GMT

Got my rejection but hay onwards and upwards!

Make hey while the sun shines. :)

Haven't heard yet, but paid for feedback so probably take longer to write 'no' with a flowery explanation!!!

Quote: Empty @ January 17 2010, 7:23 PM GMT

Haven't heard yet, but paid for feedback so probably take longer to write 'no' with a flowery explanation!!!

Me too.

Quote: earman2009 @ January 17 2010, 8:03 PM GMT

Me too.

Shaun of the Dead fan?

Quote: Empty @ January 17 2010, 8:18 PM GMT

Shaun of the Dead fan?

Not really.

Quote: earman2009 @ January 17 2010, 11:27 PM GMT

Not really.

Well I watched your short film and... well, Shaun of the Dead.

Well Hitler had a lot of failures as a house painter before he finally invaded Poland.

Quote: sootyj @ January 18 2010, 12:14 AM GMT

Well Hitler had a lot of failures as a house painter before he finally invaded Poland.

Although in the bigger sense you could argue that the whole invasion of Poland thing didn't work out all that well either.

Quote: sootyj @ January 18 2010, 12:14 AM GMT

Get rejected - Invade a country!

If that was the motto I lived by, I'd have conquered other planets, let alone everything on this one!

I like the idea of every country in the world being run by failed sitcom writers.

"All I wanted to do was write the next Peep Show, and now I'm stuck with all *this*!"

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ January 18 2010, 10:41 AM GMT

"All I wanted to do was write the next Peep Show, and now I'm stuck with all *this*!"

I can't be the only one reading this in a Mark-style voice-in-my-head kinda way!