British Comedy Guide

The BCG lads thread... Page 2

Game over man! Game over.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 17 2009, 10:18 PM BST

What was that nasty smell in here just now? Still, gone now. :)

:( I'm so going to give you the biggest glare ever at the meet. Then apologise for it profusely.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 17 2009, 10:30 PM BST

:( I'm so going to give you the biggest glare ever at the meet. Then apologise for it profusely.

'Ey up lads, the stripper's here!

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 17 2009, 10:16 PM BST

The Don has returned! :O

Woo.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 17 2009, 10:33 PM BST

'Ey up lads, the stripper's here!

Woo....wait...I don't think this is legal.

Now that there aren't any chicks around, I can post this -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/8261287.stm

Stupid bloody middle class bimbos. Get a job or go and have some babies or something.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 17 2009, 10:46 PM BST

Now that there aren't any chicks around, I can post this -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/8261287.stm

Stupid bloody middle class bimbos. Get a job or go and have some babies or something.

Would have been better to stop around in it and when people asked what they were doing they could have said "standing on old Clarkson's plan!" And then perhaps pored some water on their.....got down to some bikinis and hat a poo mud fight.

Quote: Curt @ September 17 2009, 10:50 PM BST

And then perhaps pored some water on their.....got down to some bikinis and hat a poo mud fight.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I like the way they dressed as Suffragettes, don't let a mixed metaphor get in your way ladies, not when you get to dress up and make useless gestures.

The two on the left in the pic look like boys. :/

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 17 2009, 10:30 PM BST

Laughing out loud Hug

Hmph. >_<

:$ Hug

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 17 2009, 10:16 PM BST

I just posted this on the ladies' thread, but they were too busy talking about ponies, chocolate and shoes...

Anyone else notice that Mr Rushmore posted overnight on the 'Bewitched' thread in the 'Foreign' section? The Don has returned! :O

Yeah, I noticed that and it scared the hell out of me!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 17 2009, 9:49 PM BST

Otherwise you'll just get bitter. Hug

:O Patronising bitch! Angry

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 17 2009, 9:59 PM BST

Is there anything more disheartening then getting...

than*

Is there anything more disheartening then getting a girl into bed and she's rubbish at sucking dick? You know the type of thing - a couple of half-hearted licks and then a handjob with absolutely no enthusiasm whatsover. I mean, why do they even bother?

They're the worst. Although I always stick around to see if it gets any better. Whistling nnocently

Is there anything more disheartening then getting a girl into bed and she's rubbish at sucking dick? You know the type of thing - a couple of half-hearted licks and then a handjob with absolutely no enthusiasm whatsover. I mean, why do they even bother?

Is that why you went to Bangkok and got seduced by a ladyboy?