British Comedy Guide

The BCG lads thread... Page 10

Quote: zooo @ October 19 2009, 6:27 PM BST

Well I didn't realise that had made me sound grumpy!

I shall add many smileys retrospectively.
:D Laughing out loud :) :D

No need to be sarky! Bloody hell, so grumpy :P

Quote: zooo @ October 19 2009, 6:27 PM BST

Well I didn't realise that had made me sound grumpy!

I shall add many smileys retrospectively.
:D Laughing out loud :) :D

There we go :D :D :D :D

Quote: Moonstone @ October 19 2009, 6:28 PM BST

No need to be sarky! Bloody hell, so grumpy :P

Unimpressed
I sense a smacked botty in your future.

Quote: zooo @ October 19 2009, 6:31 PM BST

Unimpressed

You're either pissed off or horny now... This is getting confusing! :S

Quote: zooo @ October 19 2009, 6:31 PM BST

Unimpressed

Yippee! \O/

Anyone fancy a pint?

Quote: drZee @ October 19 2009, 6:45 PM BST

Anyone fancy a pint?

Pint of your arch rival Dr Pepper please. With ice and a brolly.

*cries*

Why don't they make diet Dr Pepper Teary

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 19 2009, 3:26 PM BST

A cracker of an article from mad person Liz Jones in yesterday's Mail On Sunday...

The modern male, he's softer than a slug with a beer belly - by Liz Jones

Yet another example of how it appears fine to make sweeping generalisations about men, which would never be published if it were a similar attack on women.

(For about the first time in my life, I've actually even left a online reply to the article.)

Interested in the views of both boys and girls. :)

Well she's right up to a point; but I think women have become physically more feeble too. Compared to our ancestors we're pretty soft when it comes to withstanding physical hardships such as cold and hunger and the lack of manual labour n our daily lives means we're all less fit than we should be.

Quote: Moonstone @ October 19 2009, 6:52 PM BST

Pint of your arch rival Dr Pepper please. With ice and a brolly.

*cries*

Why don't they make diet Dr Pepper Teary

I've never had any Dr Pepper. I suppose I can be your 'but at least I'm not...' person in this case. ;)

I was going to post this in the top ten of excuses for not having sex but I thought this is a more appropriate thread to bitch about women.

• No! You always come in my mouth
  • If we're going to have a threesome it should be with another man
  • Stop it I'm on my period
  • You've done it one this year, what do you think I am a sex machine or something
  • No, we'll wake mother, go to sleep
  • Don't even think of going there until you have a shave
  • Not just now I need a shit
  • Look, when are you going to repair that dripping tap and what about the hole in the roof? You never wash up, you're always coming in drunk when you've been out with your mates and you make a right sodding mess, bloody kebab droppings all over the carpet last night! Have you taken the dog for a walk yet!? You stink of fags...

Quote: drZee @ October 19 2009, 7:29 PM BST

I've never had any Dr Pepper. I suppose I can be your 'but at least I'm not...' person in this case. ;)

Ha, deal!

Ha!

Quote: Sonofjoe @ October 19 2009, 7:29 PM BST

• You never wash up, you're always coming in drunk when you've been out with your mates and you make a right sodding mess, bloody kebab droppings all over the carpet last night! Have you taken the dog for a walk yet!? You stink of fags...
  • To be fair he does sound awesome...

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 19 2009, 3:26 PM BST

Yet another example of how it appears fine to make sweeping generalisations about men, which would never be published if it were a similar attack on women.

Interested in the views of both boys and girls. :)

Liz Jones does my head in! She's an evil man-hater, wallowing in self-pity.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 19 2009, 7:00 PM BST

Well she's right up to a point

Up to what point? That men are not hunter-gatherers in the traditional sense of the term anymore? Apart from that incredibly insightful observation, it's simply astonishing that in a world where we're not meant to be body fascists when it comes to women, she gets away with this kind of bullshit.

Quote: Sonofjoe @ October 19 2009, 7:29 PM BST

You've done it once this year, what do you think I am a sex machine or something

Quite a few of the married women I know complain that it's the husband who over the years becomes increasingly less interested in sex (with them, at any rate). It's the Al Bundy/George Roper syndrome.