British Comedy Guide

Can't remember sitcom...please help Page 2

I found that site about a half hour ago and followed the instructions a few times but nothing shows up on the screen......will try it again after lunch....

I don't have a clue what Pi is

thanks again for all the help

Thanks for the Pi - Number info....

will try again in a few minutes...

tried a few more times but nothing happens..... :(

I tried yet again and this time I "think" it may have worked....I will know when I try a DVD.

I will post a comment on here once I get a chance to try a specific DVD...Most of my DVDs are packed away due to a move soon, but I will find one to try...

Thanks so much for "all" the help.....VERY helpful!

regards

Our pleasure! :)

If you do decide to buy Gimme Gimme Gimme, then using one of the 3 links on the previous page will earn us some commission and help keep the site running.

Quote: baboo @ August 23 2009, 6:12 PM BST

tried a few more times but nothing happens..... :(

I tried yet again and this time I "think" it may have worked....I will know when I try a DVD.

I will post a comment on here once I get a chance to try a specific DVD...Most of my DVDs are packed away due to a move soon, but I will find one to try...

Thanks so much for "all" the help.....VERY helpful!

regards

Hopefully it'll work for you. Did you get the FF displayed? If so, and you followed the rest of the instructions, I'd say it should be ok.

Quote: baboo @ August 23 2009, 5:25 PM BST

I don't have a clue what Pi is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi

Thank you Aaron [and others]..It seems to have worked! You've made my [our] day. :)

I will definitely buy GimmieGimmieGimmie from one of the 3 sites you suggested...

regards

Excellent :)