British Comedy Guide

The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 772

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 4th June 2023, 9:17 AM

Var nearly ruined the game again, no intent at all but even if there was, did it change the flight of the ball one bit? did it f**k. Get a grip FA your over zealous refs are killing a great game.

The Scottish Premiership Play-off final has been totally decided by VAR as well. Penalties not given/given/not given, not given/given, red card shown/rescinded. Ludicrous!

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd June 2023, 5:51 PM

Boo.
If they get the Treble they will be insufferable.

Hopefully it will shut up their noisy neighbours. They have been insufferable for so long so would be great to shut them up once and for all. I for one as a Chelsea (and Sutton United) supporter will be cheering them on (even though I won't be watching it).

Nice to see Beckham was there too to witness another garbage display against their biggest rivals

Sweeeeeet

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th June 2023, 5:25 PM

Nice to see Beckham was there too to witness another garbage display against their biggest rivals

Sweeeeeet

Yes and his ridiculous son.

"Victoria , are you coming to watch Utd in the cup final?"

" don't you think I'm already miserable enough?"

Ange Postecoglou the new Tottenham manager. I don't think anyone saw that coming. Least of all Ange Postecoglou.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 28th May 2023, 7:45 PM

Thanks Lofty I only saw that because I came on to say 'Phew'
I think that the celebrations will remain mooted to a degree as it seems that the manager players and fans all concur that there needs to be a root and branch shift at the club.
Still I think a second 'Phew' is in order.

We are playing your boys in a pre season friendly- at the newly named "Toughsheet Stadium"

We will be in our new stadium next season and as much as I hate to say it some Kopite killed it in the local rag when they were discussing its new name and suggested it should be called the 'Boo Camp' or Camp Boo'

If your interested the CL Final is live and free on BT's youtube channel tonight

As a number of you on this forum like to call The Reds - Manure, does that mean you will now be calling them, because of their success, Manshity?

And yes, all you pedants our there (Dave 😁) I do realise shitty is spelt with 2 Ts

Nope

Anyone but Man Utd winning suits me just fine

And if it's their fiercest rivals down the road - even better

Blue moooooooooon!

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th June 2023, 12:04 PM

Apart from Milton Keynes so-called Dons of course.

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th June 2023, 12:04 PM

Nope

And if it's their fiercest rivals down the road - even better

Blue moooooooooon!

Agreed entirely. Manure just seemed to be entitled especially with that nasty Jock in charge.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 12th June 2023, 1:03 PM

Apart from Milton Keynes so-called Dons of course.

Oh yes. The second most hated team closely followed by Salford City.

I detest Wigan

Fortunately they may cease to exist within the next few weeks

You don't f**k with the HMRC

Even the Tories know that 😋😋😋

Quote: Chappers @ 12th June 2023, 5:08 PM

Agreed entirely. Manure just seemed to be entitled especially with that nasty Jock in charge.

I don't think he's in charge now, Dave - have you taken yer memory pills? Must be an age thing. 😁