British Comedy Guide

I hate David Walliams Page 13

I LOVE David Walliams, how can you hate a man as lovely and kind as him. That's like hating the Dalai Lama... well almost! <3

Well you know what happens to people who hate don't you... oh we won't go into that on here AGAIN! Go and read some psychotherapy regarding this because I can't be arsed to go through all that again. Oh sorry that was thought "He thought he farted and followed through". Gotta love Walliams for his kindness and genius work! Lovey

I have no feelings towards David Walliams really. I like him in things, but can't watch him in interviews as the 'personality'. Probably because his most annoying traits remind me too much of my own.

Clare, I would appreciate it if you could stop implying that hate causes cancer, seeing as it's disturbingly close the 5 year anniversay of my auntie's death from hugely aggressive cancer. She was a very kind and open person.

You might say I'm a little sensitive on the issue at the moment.

I think this should be taken off here and I should be removed from the site because there are clearly people on here who like to make people look bad when they are trying to do some good like me trying to enlighten people to the possibility that the mind creates things & can heal things and that David Walliams is a good person who some people on here are trying to portray otherwise. I rest my case. Please remove me from this site for good, it is not doing anyone any justice and we all have better things to do.... like swim channels for charity. Adios Love puppets!

Quote: Clare Harrison @ September 15 2011, 1:45 PM BST

I think this should be taken off here and I should be removed from the site...
...Please remove me from this site for good, it is not doing anyone any justice and we all have better things to do.

You can remove yourself by stopping posting, if you want.
But nobody has asked you to leave, so it's entirely up to you.

Hi "I hate you" person, how can I remove myself and my profile please?

You can call me zooo.
I'm not entirely sure you can remove yourself, as in literally delete your profile. I suppose if you wanted to you could just delete the information you've put in your profile, and then I believe all you can do is logout.
You may decide to come back after all, which will be a lot easier if you still have your profile, even if it has laid dormant for weeks/months etc.