British Comedy Guide

***NEWSFLASH*** Sooty J falls off tall horse Page 3

Quote: Huge Bear @ May 5 2009, 12:46 AM BST

Which island are you on Mr Rushmore? Not a metaphorical question.

Quote: Morrace @ May 5 2009, 12:55 AM BST

I know which island he's on and who Mr Rushmore is - but that doesn't mean I have to declare it.

Quote: Huge Bear @ May 5 2009, 12:57 AM BST

No you don't. And nor does he.

Now, now, Mr Bear you should have some respect for someone who's "worked in TV for a number of
years, not as someone just sending off the occasional sketch but as an actual salaried employee"

(quoted from: > > > https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/12448/3#P399733

Big harrumph. How long did it take you to look that up? In fact, how did you even know where to look??...

Being a "salaried" TV employee is even less excuse for being manipulative on a forum where you're protected by anonymity.

Speaking of which, I went to school with the now head of BBC Sport (we used to watch late-night football together in the boarding house) - he was a right loudmouth and he won't mind me saying so! Respect? Where due, sure.

Ummm... Tongue was planted firmly in cheek, Mr Bear!

In fact, Mr Rushmore himself PM'd me. He's a really nice guy - look:

Morrace, I trust your reply was:

"Profane what is said, not him who speaks."

BE A A MAN! and PM me.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Morrace @ May 5 2009, 2:35 AM BST

In fact, Mr Rushmore himself PM'd me. He's a really nice guy - look:

Quote: Craig H @ May 5 2009, 9:17 AM BST

BE A MAN! and PM me.
Laughing out loud

Actually, Craig, I've been thinking about that message he sent to me. I think Don Rushmore may have meant the acronym 'PM' to mean:

"BE A MAN! and Please Masterbate me."

Discuss...

Quote: Morrace @ May 5 2009, 11:27 AM BST

Actually, Craig, I've been thinking about that message he sent to me. I think Don Rushmore may have meant the acronym 'PM' to mean:

"BE A MAN! and Please Masterbate me."

Discuss...

I think you could be on to something Morrace.

Morrace-style :D

Quote: Craig H @ May 5 2009, 12:58 PM BST

I think you could be on to something Morrace.

Morrace-style :D

Yeah, right. Don Rushmore's phrase, ""BE A MAN! and Please Masterbate me."
would give a whole new meaning to 'Mount Rushmore' ;)

A number of points:
1. Posting private messages really does not help. I will ammend the board rules to prohibit this.
2. Site rules stipulate that:

If a user has a complaint regarding another user's conduct, suspects them of holding multiple sitcom.co.uk user accounts, or wishes to raise any other concern or point regarding another user, these should be conveyed to a moderator privately (for example, by private message). Such matters aired publicly (i.e. in threads) will be considered trolling and dealt with accordingly.

For this reason I am now issuing official warnings to the following:
Graham Bandage
Badge
Griff
Huge Bear

Your concerns are welcome, but should be directed through PM. A number of you do feel strongly, which I appreciate and really am thankful for the information you have since provided me with - but I cannot and will not undermine the site by enforcing rules on one person whilst ignoring their flouting by others.

Any further concerns from or regarding any member should be directed to me personally. You will find the 'PM' link at the bottom left of this post.

(And Morrace, please stop with those annoying dots.)

I have not accused anyone in particular, Aaron. Show me where I have done this.

I have merely stated that it is going on, which is (I believe) not against the board rules?

My apologies Griff. I seem to have read another post and associated your avatar with it. I'll now most humbly withdraw your warning.

No worries, 'tis an easy mistake to make.

*starts coding Greasemonkey script*

Quote: Aaron @ May 5 2009, 1:30 PM BST

(And Morrace, please stop with those annoying dots.)

Will do. Sorry.

Signed: R. Slicker

pp Morrace.

Deviation.

There is no way on gods earth sooty would be on a plain horse.

He would be on a four eyed mongoose with an instantly recognisable hip replacement that has susan boyle's old haircut, a delboy jacket, while smoking a cigar and whipping Gordon (to go faster).

I'm closing this thread for a while now.