British Comedy Guide

Salvia (with bad spelling) Page 2

Quote: Rob H @ March 17 2009, 10:43 AM GMT

A mispelling of someone's name, followed by a statement of indisputable fact.

118!!!

indisputable fact is nothing but nazi opinion, there is no such thing as indisputable fact, truth is a matter of individual perception, my intention was not to be funny, the mispelling I made of aarons name was nothing more than me getting excited and typing fast, not everyones post here needs to be witty, sometimes we need to make posts about what we are feeling, just because this is a sit com forum, it doesn't mean we all have to be funny, I looked through your posts rob, I see you put 100% effort into making your posts witty and clever, look mate, this is not what its all about, you misunderstand

121!

Quote: Henry Thurston @ March 17 2009, 10:50 AM GMT

there is no such thing as indisputable fact,

There really is. And that's an indisputable fact.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 17 2009, 10:55 AM GMT

There really is. And that's an indisputable fact.

gosh, well how come im disputing it if it is undisputable

please don't say its because im a c**t, lets not wank of to our own wit, I find it hard to get it up enough, seriously a valid question, a philosphical question

how can fact be indisputable when im disputing it?

Quote: Henry Thurston @ March 17 2009, 10:50 AM GMT

, I looked through your posts rob, I see you put 100% effort into making your posts witty and clever, look mate, this is not what its all about, you misunderstand

God, I hope not. I'd like to think that my posts on here aren't representative of my very best efforts. I'd say I was operating more at, say 67.3% full capacity.

Though I could interpret your reamrks that you think I am witty and clever... Lovey

Quote: Rob H @ March 17 2009, 10:59 AM GMT

God, I hope not. I'd like to think that my posts on here aren't representative of my very best efforts. I'd say I was operating more at, say 67.3% full capacity.

Though I could interpret your reamrks that you think I am witty and clever... Lovey

i didnt deny it rob, no need to post a red head all embarrased and such

i won't let you cum on my legs

Quote: Henry Thurston @ March 17 2009, 11:00 AM GMT

i didnt deny it rob, no need to post a red head all embarrased and such

i won't let you cum on my legs

Angry

What about your face? ;)

Quote: Henry Thurston @ March 17 2009, 10:58 AM GMT

gosh, well how come im disputing it if it is undisputable

please don't say its because im a c**t, lets not wank of to our own wit, I find it hard to get it up enough, seriously a valid question, a philosphical question

how can fact be indisputable when im disputing it?

Clouseau: That is impossible. How can a blind man be a lookout?
Dreyfus: [insinuating Clouseau] How can an idiot be a police officer?
Clouseau: Well, all he has to do is enlist...

Mmmm highs.

Ok can I make it clear I'm not Rob.

I know bad spelling, strongly held eccentric opinions and randomly throwing N bombs.

But has he written a dozen unfunny sketches featuring C bombs and F bombs?
I think not. Now back to smoking Aaron's cat.

Quote: sootyj @ March 17 2009, 12:57 PM GMT

Ok can I make it clear I'm not Rob.

I know bad spelling, strongly held eccentric opinions and randomly throwing N bombs.

But has he written a dozen unfunny sketches featuring C bombs and F bombs?
I think not. Now back to smoking Aaron's cat.

Eh? You being mean to me Sooty? :(

Quote: Henry Thurston @ March 17 2009, 9:47 AM GMT

thank you matthew, now what are your drug credentials, have you tried this stuff yet?

No because he isn't a total dumbass.

Hun no offense, if that's what your into, go nuts because what you do to your own body is your choice at the end of the day but trust me when I say this is totally the wrong forum to discuss this in. The majority here are anti drug and the few who do partake try not to rub in everyone elses faces. Plus egging on the admin over banning when they have a history of banning people over talking about it, really is not big or clever.

Sorry to sound harsh but you clearly wanted negative attention anyway otherwise you wouldn't have posted it so in a way, you are getting what you want.

I find that slugs cannot get enough of salvia, this may possibly now be explained.

Henry old bean, is this the stuff you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxkp62veWE

Looks like a laff riot! Must get some in for when the vicar comes round.

Ah, that's not my sought of "high". That's why I don't drink, or drink too heavily. I just like to be err... relaxed?