British Comedy Guide

Help with relationship advice Page 18

They definitely work. Click on the link and enter your credit card details.

You've got nothing to lose.

Quote: TopBanana @ April 27 2011, 8:41 PM BST

They definitely work. Click on the link and enter your credit card details.

You've got nothing to lose.

Did it. Why could I hear the sound of laughter coming from my computer>

Quote: roscoff @ April 27 2011, 8:44 PM BST

Did it. Why could I hear the sound of laughter coming from my computer>

Dunno but resist to the nth degree any siren calls to purchase a penis pump. Ladies find then hysterically funny if you get caught in the act. Teary

Quote: TopBanana @ April 27 2011, 2:00 PM BST

(Oh, and thanks Tuumble and the others who have said 'well done'. You're a good bunch of folk. I don't know why the people on the 'other' forum told me to keep away from you.......)

What? Me personally or BCGers in general?

Ah- the forum in general. It was meant in jest, mind :(

If someone texts you at 3am with a compliment, what is the usual protocol regarding how to respond?

a) Ignore

b) Take it as joke

c) They were obviously drunk, so laugh it off

d) Other (Please state).

(This is nowt to do with me, mind!)

Was it someone who they (/you) wanted a compliment from?

Errr, I'm not sure. The recipient has just told me and asked for advice.

I said I knew some folk who were relationship experts and they'd assist. Hence, BCG, it is up tp you.....

Good idea, TopBanana. I mean, when has anyone on the Internet ever been wrong?

Well give us the facts man, what was the compliment? Was it a man to a woman or a woman to a man. And what was their previous relationship??

Haha! I'd say that if the person wanted the compliment from the one who texted them, then to reply but kind of jokingly? Like "Oh, thanks! Bit drunk last night, were we? :P". Otherwise I'd probably just ignore it. Although I dunno that that's the best advice - I have gone through teenage life just ignoring undesirable guys who kept bugging me, with varying results...

Recipient: Male
Sender: Bird
Was it a wanted compliment: Well, he didn't say, but they're always nice to hear, right?
Relationship status of recipient: In long-term relationship, but on the rocks heading for 'abandon ship'.

Quote: Tim Walker @ May 8 2011, 3:28 PM BST

Good idea, TopBanana. I mean, when has anyone on the Internet ever been wrong?

Yep! If you can't trust a bunch of strangers/comedy writers from the internet, who can you trust?

Oh gosh. He should sort out the long-term relationship first before accepting any kind of compliments/potential flirting from another woman. It's the least he can do.

That's what I was thinking. He's a good mate. I'll tell him to do that.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 8 2011, 3:33 PM BST

Oh gosh. He should sort out the long-term relationship first before accepting any kind of compliments/potential flirting from another woman. It's the least he can do.

Robyn speaks the truth.