British Comedy Guide

Help with relationship advice Page 17

Quote: TopBanana @ April 26 2011, 11:58 AM BST

Sounds like that episode of Goodnight Sweetheart where Gary Sparrow has two dates at the same time: one with his present day wife in an Indian restaurant and one with his 1940s bird in her pub.

Great episode.

If he can do it across two time zones......

Knew I'd heard the concept before.

UPDATE:

I sent those messages to the Facebook lasses. I told them that it was bad timing as I'd just started seeing a lass. I let them down gently, and filled the text with lots of compliments and banter. Both replied this morning and were cool about it. One even said '....well, if you split up and I'm single...you know where I am'.

(Oh, and thanks Tuumble and the others who have said 'well done'. You're a good bunch of folk. I don't know why the people on the 'other' forum told me to keep away from you.......)

What happened on the date then TB?

There have been two dates: 1 on Monday in the countryside and 1 yesterday where we went to the Botanic Gardens.

Both were excellent and there was a little smooch yesterday. Meeting her tomorrow morning for 'brunch' and then will see her on the evening at her flat for 'tea'.

All sounds very jolly, good man!

Thanks, Marc.

All you need is love, love.

And a botanical gardens!

Playa!

Congratulations, TopBanana. Now, for heaven's sake, don't ruin it all by engaging in a protracted and easily-identifiable discussion about you and this lady's relationship on a public forum which she might someday see.

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 27 2011, 6:39 PM BST

Congratulations, TopBanana. Now, for heaven's sake, don't ruin it all by engaging in a protracted and easily-identifiable discussion about you and this lady's relationship on a public forum which she might someday see.

As if!

Thanks for all the advice, though.

I don't seem to ba able to satisfy ladies because I have such a small penis. It's even smaller than Aaron's. Any suggestions?

Quote: roscoff @ April 27 2011, 8:16 PM BST

I don't seem to ba able to satisfy ladies because I have such a small penis. It's even smaller than Aaron's. Any suggestions?

All penises are smaller than Aaron's. How small are we talking?

Would it fill a thimble?

Quote: zooo @ April 27 2011, 8:28 PM BST

Would it fill a thimble?

Like waving a baton in the Albert Hall I'm afraid :(

Buy a strap-on.

Quote: TopBanana @ April 27 2011, 8:35 PM BST

Buy a strap-on.

Possible. What about those adds they keep sending to my e-mail. And by the way..how do they know?