British Comedy Guide

Help with relationship advice Page 16

Hehe!

I think Scats is right. If you're into this girl, there's no point muddying the waters by bringing other girls into it.

Not really any need to block them, but the 'I'm taken at the moment' thing would be fine, I reckon.

I am into the girl I saw today. A total sweetheart who I'd never want to mess around.

I'll send those messages later when I hope they won't catch me on the 'chat' thing.

Gutless.

Ha. I disabled the FB chat thing. Someone I didn't want to talk to kept talking to me.

Set chat to offline for a bit?

Quote: zooo @ April 25 2011, 9:20 PM BST

Ha. I disabled the FB chat thing. Someone I didn't want to talk to kept talking to me.

Yep. Me too.

Quote: TopBanana @ April 25 2011, 9:16 PM BST

Ah- so it does work? I'm not saying it is wrong or just for 'geeks' or owt, more that it is quite embarrassing. I guess I'm just too shy and reserved to actually go through with it.

Sometimes. I met Elliot here, apparently we flirted, and we've been together for a little while now. :$

A Royal BCG Wedding?

Will disable the chat app.

Quote: TopBanana @ April 25 2011, 9:26 PM BST

A Royal BCG Wedding?

Haha! Um, no. Definitely not yet.

:D

Go on. April 29th is a day when nothing else is happening.

Haha! I asked him out. I'm not asking him to marry me. At 20.

Yes, is his turn to ask. (In about 10 years or so) ;)

20????

Ooops!

Newbie alert.

Is he an 'unk?

Yes, yes he is. :)

Seconded! *swoon*

Quote: Nogget @ April 25 2011, 4:45 PM BST

Just arrange to see them all on the same night but in different places, then spend the evening rushing between them. What could possibly go wrong?

Sounds like that episode of Goodnight Sweetheart where Gary Sparrow has two dates at the same time: one with his present day wife in an Indian restaurant and one with his 1940s bird in her pub.

Great episode.

If he can do it across two time zones......

I was slow to 'the party' in EVERY respect. Before I met my (now) wife I had dates with half a dozen women in six weeks and all were fixed up via the ads in the paper in pre-tinternet days.

Lots of fun. :)

Pleased for you TopB!