British Comedy Guide

Help with relationship advice Page 14

Good luck!!!!!

Just checked FB.......two different women have sent me messages asking if I'd like to meet them.

Argh!

Great timing. WTF do I say??

Oh, and thanks, zooo.

Lol. What pheromones are you letting off??

I'd say don't reply to them until after today, at least.

I'd say strike while the iron's hot.

I'd say don't be a massive man-slut like chip.

You'll catch something.

Quote: TopBanana @ April 25 2011, 12:06 PM BST

Just checked FB.......two different women have sent me messages asking if I'd like to meet them.

Argh!

Great timing. WTF do I say??

You're a free agent, so I think you should agree to meet them later on in the week.

Agree to meet them all together and let them know there is a competition on.

Quote: Marc P @ April 25 2011, 12:41 PM BST

Agree to meet them all together and let them know there is a competition on.

Oh, do this!

It'll be like sports day.

If you go to meet with either of them, and the girl who you're seeing today thinks that you two are "serious" but finds out, you won't be seeing her much more...
(Did that make any sense? Basically, you seeing another girl could mean today girl = angry. Laughing out loud)

Quote: zooo @ April 25 2011, 12:40 PM BST

I'd say don't be a massive man-slut like chip.

You'll catch something.

He might dawdle and one of those two is The One. and she's slipped through his fingers forever and he's left with the girl who wasn't good enough to be a girlfriend for absolutely ages.

Case rested. Smarmy

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 25 2011, 12:43 PM BST

If you go to meet with either of them, and the girl who you're seeing today thinks that you two are "serious", you won't be seeing her much more...

Yep.

If he seriously likes this first girl he doesn't need to see any others. If he's not serious about this girl, then he should see the others. And pick one.

Unless the girls are also fine with him seeing more than one at a time. For some reason.

rubbish women love a bit of competition that is why they are so bitchy about each other in the what our american cousins call rest rooms. !

:)

Nice girls like Bad boys - that's why I sometimes wear denim!

Quote: Marc P @ April 25 2011, 12:47 PM BST

Nice girls like Bad boys - that's why I sometimes wear denim!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 25 2011, 12:43 PM BST

If you go to meet with either of them, and the girl who you're seeing today thinks that you two are "serious" but finds out, you won't be seeing her much more...
(Did that make any sense? Basically, you seeing another girl could mean today girl = angry. Laughing out loud)

One date doesn't constitute a serious relationship. It's just "seeing someone" unless, of course, there's been a long build up to this first date.

One date can be a serious relationship. It depends on the two peoples' feeings, not numbers. (It would be unusual, I grant you.)

*edit* Oh, you kind of said that.