British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 887

Apparently Rodney King has died.

While we're on the subject, am I the only one who thought he actually died back in '92?
Probably.

Quote: zooo @ June 17 2012, 4:22 PM BST

I'm sure a lot of reporters already had his number in their Rolodexes for the upcoming Trayvon/Zimmerman riots.

Naughty tennis player who done kicking to line judge may have visit from da fuzz.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/18479244

Is this really a police matter? Can't it just be resolved within the framework of the Tennis Federation or whatever they're called?

They should just let the poor bloke kick the twat in the shins. Really hard.

Quote: zooo @ June 18 2012, 11:43 AM BST

I blame the line judge for sitting in a childrens sand box covered in Nike symbols. I don't know much about tennis, do they normally make the judges sit in a little fort?

Quote: DaButt @ June 17 2012, 5:13 PM BST

I'm sure a lot of reporters already had his number in their Rolodexes for the upcoming Trayvon/Zimmerman riots.

The only way to commemorate the courage of this alcoholic, petty criminal.

Would be to elect him your next president of the United States.

Quote: zooo @ June 17 2012, 4:22 PM BST

Give Rest In Peace a chance?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 18 2012, 11:46 AM BST

I blame the line judge for sitting in a childrens sand box covered in Nike symbols.

I blame the idiot who kicked something 2 inches away from a human.

Maybe they should provide something especially to kick at the side of the court. Like a prison inmate.

Quote: zooo @ June 18 2012, 11:52 AM BST

I blame the idiot who kicked something 2 inches away from a human.

Whereas I blame the designers and manufacturers of miniscule judge boxes for not making them sturdy enough to resist a kick from an unknown Argentine tennis player.

Surely a health and safety review was carried out before the tournament to assess the relative robustness of teeny weeny advertising hoardings and the effects of a direct strike from obscurly tempermental South American tennisists? And if not, why not?

Quote: zooo @ June 18 2012, 11:43 AM BST

Bit harsh, zooo. He's just a human being, venting his anger in a stressful situation. And the wounded man will do all right out of this little incident, an incident which let's face it made an anonymous tennis match quite interesting.

Quote: chipolata @ June 18 2012, 1:04 PM BST

Bit harsh, zooo.

Not harsh! Totally fair.
They should of course film it.

Quote: zooo @ June 18 2012, 1:06 PM BST

Not harsh! Totally fair.
They should of course film it.

Agree. I was watching, for some reason, when he kicked out. Stupid.

The Line Judge knew the risks when took the job. You can't expect to earn the big money and get the Line Judge groupies without experiencing a little danger. Maybe next time, Shinny McBleedy should take up something less risky, like Chess Judge. Yeah.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 18 2012, 1:36 PM BST

The Line Judge knew the risks when took the job. You can't expect to earn the big money and get the Line Judge groupies without experiencing a little danger. Maybe next time, Shinny McBleedy should take up something less risky, like Chess Judge. Yeah.

But what if someone throws a Pawn at his balls?

Lol, tennis players don't routinely go around kicking people.
He can't complain if a tennis ball hits him, I agree. But he can if some twat goes and kicks him.