British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 845

Think they started with 17.

Quote: rwayne @ May 31 2012, 1:02 PM BST

In theory, yes. However if you can find any post of mine which is wrong and show me evidence to prove it I'd love to see it ;)

(Think yourself lucky I rarely use the 'little faces)

Lol, I'm very excited about the little faces.

Quote: zooo @ May 31 2012, 1:02 PM BST

Think they started with 17.

:O

Why all the fuss? They literally had kids to burn!

little faces

That's a much better name for them actually :)

Or Small Faces?

I made a crap music based joke. *admires it*

In theory, yes. However if you can find any post of mine which is wrong and show me evidence to prove it I'd love to see it ;)

Well you called me pompous Rwayne.

Quote: Marc P @ May 31 2012, 1:06 PM BST

Well you called me pompous Rwayne.

Honestly Marc, it's very sweet of you to help me prove my point but I'm fine on my own Whistling nnocently

(Two in a row, it's a PB)

I can imagine why ;)

Quote: Marc P @ May 31 2012, 1:11 PM BST

I can imagine why ;)

A good imagination must be very useful for making over 13000 posts on a single website ;)
(Three)

Comes in useful as a writer too Rwayne ;)

Quote: Marc P @ May 31 2012, 1:16 PM BST

Comes in useful as a writer too Rwayne ;)

Indeed. I'm all for it, an active mind is always a good thing.

(I'm stopping with the little faces again now... I'm actually giving myself the creeps with them)

Quote: rwayne @ May 31 2012, 1:14 PM BST

A good imagination must be very useful for making over 13000 posts on a single website ;)
(Three)

Looking down on and sneering at people who post on internet forums - which is very much your schtick - would be a lot more convincing if you weren't posting on an internet forum to do it. Surely if you despise places like this as much as you say, you just wouldn't bother with them at all?

Quote: chipolata @ May 31 2012, 1:23 PM BST

Looking down on and sneering at people who post on internet forums - which is very much your schtick - would be a lot more convincing if you weren't posting on an internet forum to do it. Surely if you despise places like this as much as you say, you just wouldn't bother with them at all?

If you can show me where I 'said' that, perhaps I'll take your comment a little more seriously.

Quote: zooo @ May 31 2012, 1:05 PM BST

Or Small Faces?

I made a crap music based joke. *admires it*

:D When it comes to faces, a nod is as good as a wink

Quote: rwayne @ May 31 2012, 1:26 PM BST

If you can show me where I 'said' that, perhaps I'll take your comment a little more seriously.

Your dislike for the BCG and everyone on here (some more than others, admittedly) drips from your every post. Which is fair enough, it just seems weird being a member of someplace you genuinely seem to hold in contempt.

Quote: chipolata @ May 31 2012, 1:29 PM BST

Your dislike for the BCG and everyone on here (some more than others, admittedly) drips from your every post. Which is fair enough, it just seems weird being a member of someplace you genuinely seem to hold in contempt.

I have neither a dislike for the BCG nor any person on it. I, genuinely, don't know how anyone could have an actual dislike of a person or people they have not met.

The only 'contempt' I have is for some remarks that are made and it's my choice (as it is everybody else's) to express that. As you have just done.