British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 844

Really? And trivialising it here with little point making posts is what I wonder?

Well perhaps you could answer your own question there. Or, perhaps, show where I have 'trivialised' it and I'll be glad to apologise.

Quote: L.E. @ May 31 2012, 12:39 PM BST

Or am I?

:O

Quote: rwayne @ May 31 2012, 12:18 PM BST

They've returned a verdict already?!... must be the quickest murder trial in history.

Is this humour. Snideness of sarcasm. Or just smugness?

My heart bleeds for those poor kids. Unfathomable.

The latest suggestion is they were trying to get a larger flat, not setting out to do what transpired. But it all went wrong. Terrible tragedy indeed.

It was, as you well know, just to point out that there indeed has been no trial as yet. Also, I'm pretty sure, nobody on this site has access to the evidence that has brought about this charge.

Nor is justice decided by the most reactionary of all the papers and the following baying of the pack that reads it.

The law may be considered 'an ass' by many but thank God we have it I say.

Of course, if we refrained from discussing things we have no real knowledge of, this board would be pretty empty.

Hypothetically, if the plan was to start the fire and get everyone out safely, how on earth did they manage to get it so wrong?

Quote: zooo @ May 31 2012, 12:54 PM BST

Of course, if we refrained from discussing things we have no real knowledge of, this board would be empty.

Hypothetically, if the plan was to start the fire and get everyone out safely, how on earth did they manage to get it so wrong?

Never a truer word spoken.(The first line, anyway)

Quote: zooo @ May 31 2012, 12:42 PM BST

:O

They allow posting on the BCG whilst trawling through the Daily Mail for celeb stories, intertwined with stories about cancer, Diana and such like.

Why all the fuss?

They were just arson about

Quote: rwayne @ May 31 2012, 12:51 PM BST

It was, as you well know, just to point out that there indeed has been no trial as yet. Also, I'm pretty sure, nobody on this site has access to the evidence that has brought about this charge.

Nor is justice decided by the most reactionary of all the papers and the following baying of the pack that reads it.

The law may be considered 'an ass' by many but thank God we have it I say.

I jumped the gun completely. But can't be bothered to change what I posted.

Very true, innocent until proven guilty.

The fact of the matter is, if they did burn down the flat, they have to live with the fact they killed 6 of their children, and the rest of their kids will go into care because of them.

Quote: rwayne @ May 31 2012, 12:54 PM BST

Never a truer word spoken.(The first line, anyway)

;) As long as we all realise no one is exempt from that.

Quote: L.E. @ May 31 2012, 12:56 PM BST

The fact of the matter is, if they did burn down the flat, they have to live with the fact they killed 6 of their children, and the rest of their kids will go into care because of them.

They killed six and still have some left? Christ. How many did they have originally?

Quote: zooo @ May 31 2012, 12:56 PM BST

;) As long as we all realise no one is exempt from that.

In theory, yes. However if you can find any post of mine which is wrong and show me evidence to prove it I'd love to see it ;)

(Think yourself lucky I rarely use the 'little faces)