British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 785

Is that a euphemism?

Quote: DaButt @ April 16 2012, 4:47 PM BST

So is outlawing smiles in post-hunt photographs the answer? Perhaps hunters should be required to produce tears and wear a PETA shirt while posing with their quarry?

They are pretty clearly arseholes, though.

The Hunter as we see him -

And now with my magic Chappers' glasses -

But not as evil as -

But certainly better then 'Satan On Wheels' -

Quote: zooo @ April 16 2012, 4:48 PM BST

They are pretty clearly arseholes, though.

And why is that? Because they enjoy hunting?

There's only one kind of hunt that's bad:

But he's so bad that he's good.

Quote: DaButt @ April 16 2012, 4:47 PM BST

So is outlawing smiles in post-hunt photographs the answer? Perhaps hunters should be required to produce tears and wear a PETA shirt while posing with their quarry?

Yeah, exactly that.

It's clear they've got a kick out of it. Why the need for a photo, smiling or otherwise, at all? Why, in another pic, pose grinning with a hacked off elephant tail? It's very worrying behaviour.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 16 2012, 4:33 PM BST

Possibly for many hunters, though perhaps not these two merry souls!

They must be soooo clever I've got so much respect for them. f**king c**ts!

So whats morally worse? Having sex with an animal or shooting it for fun?

Quote: DaButt @ April 16 2012, 4:53 PM BST

And why is that? Because they enjoy hunting?

Well yeah, that is what I've been saying for the past hour...

There's only one kind of hunt that's bad:

But he's so bad that he's good.

He is indeed the baddest. Goodest. Er, whatever.

Quote: sootyj @ April 16 2012, 5:00 PM BST

So whats morally worse? Having sex with an animal or shooting it for fun?

Look, none of us are ever going to be okay that you f**ked that goose.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ April 16 2012, 4:52 PM BST

But certainly better then 'Satan On Wheels' -

Let's hope the f**king witch gets a puncture - and then when she can't get away the wolves eat her alive.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 16 2012, 5:01 PM BST

Look, none of us are ever going to be okay that you f**ked that goose.

What Mavericks copilot in Topgun?

I'm not proud of it but I was costarring in "Highway to the erogenous zone."

I'm getting this deeply unsettling vision of a rich man turning up at a hospital one morning, handing over his £100,000 to the hospital funds plus a further £5,000 to the surgeon and then being shown how to, and then allowed to, abort a foetus.

The hospital wins, the surgeon wins and the rich man is pictured with a smile on his face on the steps of the hospital holding up a scan of the, now empty, womb.

:|

Quote: Chappers @ April 16 2012, 5:02 PM BST

Let's hope the f**king witch gets a puncture - and then when she can't get away the wolves eat her alive.

Sounds like you'd enjoy that.

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 16 2012, 5:09 PM BST

I'm getting this deeply unsettling vision of a rich man turning up at a hospital one morning, handing over his £100,000 to the hospital funds plus a further £5,000 to the surgeon and then being shown how to, and then allowed to, abort a foetus.

The hospital wins, the surgeon wins and the rich man is pictured with a smile on his face on the steps of the hospital holding up a scan of the, now empty, womb.

There's no fun in the hunt without an element of danger so you'd have to find some way of arming the feotus.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ April 16 2012, 5:11 PM BST

Sounds like you'd enjoy that.

I'd help by tying her to the wheelchair so she can't crawl away.

You've obviously never been to India, Pakistan or China. It's much cheaper then that to abort your unborn females.

Just like the tax hikes on cigarettes, booze and fuel, you're pricing yourself out of the UK market and driving everything abroad.

Quote: Chappers @ April 16 2012, 5:18 PM BST

I'd help by tying her to the wheelchair so she can't crawl away.

I've got nothing against those who want to murder the disabled - but I don't like the ones who enjoy it.

;)