British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 779

Ohhhhh, lol.
Wow, that's misleading.

Yes, I thought his brother had undergone a sex change operation.

'effin arsehole !

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/15/spain-king-juan-carlos-hunting

That's the sort of thing that makes me hate the Spanish and why I will never visit their stinking country.

Angry

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 15 2012, 8:26 PM BST

'effin arsehole !

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/15/spain-king-juan-carlos-hunting

That's the sort of thing that makes me hate the Spanish and why I will never visit their stinking country.

Angry

Are you angry because of the money they spent or because he shot a hefalump?

The second bit.

As far as I'm concerned their shitty country can go bust.

Preferably at the hight of tourist season so that thousands of sombrero wearing, straw donkey carrying, fat chavs get stuck at the airports for weeks for supporting their shit country by going there and eating 'fish and chips like mummy makes' !

I'm an OAP. I've a right to be grumpy !

Angry

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 15 2012, 8:42 PM BST

The second bit.

Don't see the problem myself - it's all regulated, the Botswanan economy gets a big boost, the habitat is looked after and elephant breeding is kept at healthy levels.

He's Honorary President of WWF in Spain.

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 15 2012, 8:54 PM BST

He's Honorary President of WWF in Spain.

So if you support the WWF, you're not allowed to legally hunt? Can you eat chicken? Or wear a leather belt?

Rolling eyes

I don't understand the pleasure that some people get from shooting things dead, even if it's "legal". Boys and their toys?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ April 15 2012, 9:00 PM BST

So if you support the WWF, you're not allowed to legally hunt? Can you eat chicken? Or wear a leather belt?

Come back !

You've gone so much to the extreme, I can hardly see you !

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 15 2012, 8:42 PM BST

The second bit.

As far as I'm concerned their shitty country can go bust.

Preferably at the hight of tourist season so that thousands of sombrero wearing, straw donkey carrying, fat chavs get stuck at the airports for weeks for supporting their shit country by going there and eating 'fish and chips like mummy makes' !

I'm an OAP. I've a right to be grumpy !

Angry

Do people still buy straw donkeys? I desperately need to know this for something I'm writing.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ April 15 2012, 9:06 PM BST

Boys and their toys?

Probably more to do with our biology. Learning to hunt in packs is what made us the species we are today.

But according to my Guardian Book of Liberals, it's only wrong to go hunting if you are from white European heritage. If you live in some backwards tribe in the middle of nowhere, then it's perfectly fine to slaughter everything because you are wearing a loin cloth.

I'm talkin' 'bout whitey and his love of shooting things..

Not some natives who do it to survive and who always have a respect for their quarry, who don't kill just for the thrill of it..

..but you know that already.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128671/Tortured-terrorised-abused-New-shocking-video-shows-disabled-boy-strapped-shocked-laughing-teachers-SEVEN-hours.html

What happens when you start permitting torture on your enemies, it' hard to stop.