British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 489

Quote: DaButt @ August 13 2011, 2:38 AM BST

But you still melt them down and collect a few quid for the raw materials, right?

;)

Keep it down, catskillz is listening.

Quote: catskillz @ August 13 2011, 2:39 AM BST

catz! Do you ever consider that humans are far too human to pull these complex ideas off?

Quote: DaButt @ August 13 2011, 2:26 AM BST

Speaking of washing up, I get to see my adorable grandson 12 hours from now. I'm going to teach his parents to wash him in an appropriate receptacle.

Cute kid. One of my earliest memories is being bathed in the sink! Nothing wrong with that (except when you grab a tub of Vim and have a rash for a week.)

RE: Moon landings - we went for sure. I used to doubt it but now I realise the enormous weight of evidence for going to the moon outweighs the rather flimsy conspiracy theories to the contrary. For example the shadows theory has been completely debunked. Hank Marvin wasn't even an astronaut.

As for 9/11, yes they were real planes. Yes there were real terrorists. But the US government knew it was going to happen, to the very day. That's my conclusion anyway. Don't ask me to explain why - it won't make any difference anyway - it's just that after everything I've read, it seems the likeliest scenario to me.

For example, did you know that both Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were Freemasons? Freemasons are meant worship Satan (at the top level, not the average guys like my Grandfather and Great Grandfather, who make up the majority), supposedly getting up to all sorts of sick shit, e.g. sodomising little boys in the hope that it will help them live longer.

Please say that to Mr. Aldrin's face, as he is known for punching idiots even though he is an elderly man.

I've met Apollo astronauts and work for a company founded by one. The founder's famous reply to skeptics was always, "Well, they did a great job of fooling people because I was CERTAIN that I was on the moon."

By the way, did you know that the most famous Freemason in America, a man called Albert Pike, was also the founder of the KKK?

He can't be all that famous because I've never heard of him.

The Moon-landing hoax goes deep, deep into all sorts of occult shit. For example, did you know that both Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were Freemasons? Freemasons are meant worship Satan (at the top level, not the average guys like my Grandfather and Great Grandfather, who make up the majority), supposedly getting up to all sorts of sick shit, e.g. sodomising little boys in the hope that it will help them live longer? Anyway, the conspiracy theorists reckon the Freemasons were deeply involved in the moon hoax, and Aldrin even sent them a little coded message from the "surface", when he used a 6-iron golf club to hit a ball for the camera and needed three swings before he hit it. Three swings of a 6-iron = 666. Crazy, I know.

By the way, did you know that the most famous Freemason in America, a man called Albert Pike, was also the founder of the KKK? The top level of Freemasonry is the 33rd Degree, 33 = 3 times 11, and the eleventh letter of the alphabet is K, so KKK = 3 times 11, which takes you back to 33.

Oh, and the Washington monument is exactly 666 feet tall. Most people don't know this, because part of it is underground, making it appear smaller.

Yes, I need to get out more, and yes, my percentage has just gone up to 80%.

Jesus Catskillz there's a character in Viz who sounds exactly like you. He's called Grassy Knollington, look him up.

Quote: DaButt @ August 13 2011, 2:46 AM BST

He can't be all that famous because I've never heard of him.

All the Freemason kids are talking about him!

Quote: Leevil @ August 13 2011, 2:47 AM BST

All the Freemason kids are talking about him!

My best friend's grandfather was a high-ranking Mason who used to hold meetings in a mortuary of all places. My friend used to sneak down into the basement to snoop on his grandfather's secret meetings. Guess what they did? They talked about women and drank and smoked and played cards. Maybe there was some New World Order talk sprinkled in but my buddy was sure it was just a good ol' boy club.

Quote: DaButt @ August 13 2011, 2:51 AM BST

My best friend's grandfather was a high-ranking Mason who used to hold meetings in a mortuary of all places. My friend used to sneak down into the basement to snoop on his grandfather's secret meetings. Guess what they did? They talked about women and drank and smoked and played cards. Maybe there was some New World Order talk sprinkled in but my buddy was sure it was just a good ol' boy club.

This is the moment in the movie where DaButt turns around to see his buddy aiming a gun at him.

"You just couldn't let it go, could'ya?"

We've pointed guns at each other many times in the past but it was only about who would have the last beer in the middle of the Mojave Desert.

We don't have deserts or guns here. Plenty of beer though. That scenario would be replicated in a large Tesco's car park and our weapon of choice would be the threat of exposing a slanderous secret.

You guys need to learn how to LIVE.

I just realized that I used a bullet to keep a piece of paper from flying off my desk when I turned on the ceiling fan. Different words, indeed.

The roller coaster ride of the BCG is enough thrill for me.

Quote: DaButt @ August 13 2011, 3:04 AM BST

I just realized that I used a bullet to keep a piece of paper from flying off my desk when I turned on the ceiling fan. Different words, indeed.

Didn't you damage the desk?

Lead can be quite useful through gravity alone.

Quote: Leevil @ August 13 2011, 3:06 AM BST

Didn't you damage the desk?

Ha, maybe Bugs Bunny dressed up like a woman to trick him out of the saloon.

Only joking.

Quote: DaButt @ August 13 2011, 3:10 AM BST

Lead can be quite useful through gravity alone.

Yes, but you need to teach the paper a lesson.

A lesson it won't forget.

Quote: Leevil @ August 13 2011, 3:14 AM BST

Yes, but you need to teach the paper a lesson.

A lesson it won't forget.

There's a cardboard target in my garage that's testament to my willingness to put holes in paper.