British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 486

Quote: 404 Not Found @ August 13 2011, 12:33 AM BST

No holograms, just remote contolled planes, the planes were entirely real but it was the pre-planted explosive charges and thermite that made the buildings collapse. The planes were just the cover but there were real planes flying into the buildings. There would be too many eye witnesses to counter the official story if there were no real planes.

If the planes weren't holograms or CGI, explain this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_x9NsxJlg&feature=related

Quote: catskillz @ August 13 2011, 1:05 AM BST

If the planes weren't holograms or CGI, explain this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_x9NsxJlg&feature=related

70%

Are you having a laugh? It even gives the answer halfway through the video. It's angle/perspective.

Can you explain how the massive explosions and dust raining down on New Yorkers coincided exactly with this holographic technique, when they couldn't even get Diana Ross to split a goal net in two effectively to launch the USA World Cup?

Quote: 404 Not Found @ August 13 2011, 12:45 AM BST

Of course there would be damage by flying debris over a wide radius, I don't doubt that, but enough to make a steel framed building completely collapse into it's own foundations in seconds, without huge visible damage externally, exactly like a controlled demolition? That is what I have trouble believing.

Fire. Lots and lots of fire. How familiar are you with controlled demolitions? Do you understand that weeks/months are spent planting explosive charges, cutting/weakening structural beams and perfecting the characteristics of the shell of a building? How did they manage that in the center of NYC in a building that was inhabited by thousands of people?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 12 2011, 3:23 PM BST

Think about it guys.. do we really need ANOTHER Australia?

We already have one. It is called New Zealand.

That is the worst bit of CGI I have ever seen. Typical bungling CIA, they go to all the trouble of completely demolishing the Twin Towers and persuading countless people that they have seen with their own eyes planes actually crashing into the buildings, and then when they release the blurry indistinct video footage they forget to draw a wing on one of the planes. Doh!

Quote: sootyj @ August 12 2011, 6:42 PM BST

Dixon didn't mind men beating their wives...

Beating them at what? Bridge?

Quote: Timbo @ August 13 2011, 1:18 AM BST

That is the worst bit of CGI I have ever seen. Typical bungling CIA, they go to all the trouble of completely demolishing the Twin Towers and persuading countless people that they have seen with their own eyes planes actually crashing into the buildings, and then when they release the blurry indistinct video footage they forget to draw a wing on one of the planes. Doh!

Off to the internment camps with you! A black helicopter will be by to pick you up shortly.

Quote: Badge @ August 12 2011, 7:47 PM BST

Are you reporting this? Like some grassy know-all?

*small applause*

Quote: DaButt @ August 13 2011, 1:12 AM BST

Fire. Lots and lots of fire. How familiar are you with controlled demolitions? Do you understand that weeks/months are spent planting explosive charges, cutting/weakening structural beams and perfecting the characteristics of the shell of a building? How did they manage that in the center of NYC in a building that was inhabited by thousands of people?

Agreed. Ask anyone who works in social housing, as I do, and has seen a multi storey block taken down. It takes weeks and weeks of preparation in an empty building. There is no way it could have been done in an occupied one.

Do they show Mythbusters over there? I can only hope that their budget will one day support the rebuilding of a full-size WTC replica that will be hit by an actual jet so that we can put this whole thing to rest. Shouldn't cost more than a few billion but that's pocket change coming from all the Internet engineering experts, right?

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 13 2011, 1:26 AM BST

Agreed. Ask anyone who works in social housing, as I do, and has seen a multi storey block taken down. It takes weeks and weeks of preparation in an empty building. There is no way it could have been done in an occupied one.

You know what could have happened though? Some terrorists could have hijacked planes and flown them into buildings, while thousands witnessed it happen live in NYC and millions more witnessed it on live television worldwide.

Nah... that's crazy!

Quote: DaButt @ August 13 2011, 1:31 AM BST

Do they show Mythbusters over there? I can only hope that their budget will one day support the rebuilding of a full-size WTC replica that will be hit by an actual jet so that we can put this whole thing to rest. Shouldn't cost more than a few billion but that's pocket change coming from all the Internet engineering experts, right?

I can see them doing that on Top Gear...

Quote: Badge @ August 13 2011, 1:31 AM BST

You know what could have happened though? Some terrorists could have hijacked planes and flown them into buildings, while thousands witnessed it happen live in NYC and millions more witnessed it on live television worldwide.

Nah... that's crazy!

Preposterous!!!!!111

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2011, 1:31 AM BST

I can see them doing that on Top Gear...

No Mythbusters over there? You really need to rectify that if only for the mustaches and explosions.

I swear I'm gonna grind you lot (but especially Badge and Dabutt) down with evidence, until you believe it was a cover-up.

Now how about this (skip to 6:45 for the juicy bit): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho

Quote: catskillz @ August 13 2011, 1:37 AM BST

I swear I'm gonna grind you lot (but especially Badge and Dabutt) down with evidence, until you believe it was a cover-up.

Now how about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHm5f9lVho

Video is not available.

Goddammit! That's the proof! When the powerful elite are suppressing information it must be true! I believe!

I don't really.