British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 364

That poor old woman those f**king idiots dropped in the sea has died.
I imagine an enormous law suit may soon be happening.

Quote: zooo @ April 23 2011, 3:47 PM BST

That poor old woman those f**king idiots dropped in the sea has died. I imagine an enormous law suit may soon be happening.

What old woman?

Quote: chipolata @ April 23 2011, 4:36 PM BST

What old woman?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jQiFEjDjIFxJGnhOfppB6Rcsc7HQ?docId=N0084491303570076423A

The original story from yesterday or the day before - http://thebqb.com/cruise-ship-dumps-73-year-old-british-woman-in-the-norwegian-sea/227408/

Ah, I see. The way zooo originally described it I thought some laughing chavs had thrown a pensioner in the Thames or something.

Ha! Sorry.
That would have been quite a story too.

'Jayne Sharpe' is 'Comedy' Dave's SECOND wife, ffs.

Well, WAS his second wife.....

Erk.

It's not like they did it on purpose, though. Accidents happen!

Yes, but I think they were supposed to have attached the boats before passing her over. It happened because they were inept and doing their job badly.

So stop being such a fey forgivererer!

Quote: zooo @ April 23 2011, 10:12 PM BST

Yes, but I think they were supposed to have attached the boats before passing her over. It happened because they were inept and doing their job badly. So stop being such a fey forgivererer!

*forgives zooo for her spikey words*

Yes, but I think they were supposed to have attached the boats before passing her over.

It seems like it would be rather difficult to connect a massive cruise ship to a rather small coast guard vessel.

Well that's what I read.

Yes, but I think they were supposed to have attached the boats before passing her over. It happened because they were inept and doing their job badly.

So stop being such a fey forgivererer!

Yeah, if only The People Of The Internet had been there with their tapping fingers, instead of those idiots in their stupid boat, she surely would have been saved! They would have Tweeted her safely to shore...

SOS! :O

FINE. I HOPE ALL YOUR GRANNIES GET CHUCKED IN THE SEA. THEN WE'LL SEE HOW BLIMMIN' FORGIVING YOU ARE TO THE CACKHANDED TOSSERS.