British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,843

It fair warms the cockles of your heart...unless you are a pensioner that is,

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th September 2024, 6:08 PM

"Rachel Reeves claimed thousands in energy bill support before axing winter fuel payments. The Labour Party Chancellor and fellow MPs used over £400k of taxpayer cash to heat their homes before axing the £300 sums.

Ms Reeves claimed £3,700 of taxpayer cash towards her energy bills before axing winter fuel payments for millions of pensioners, Telegraph analysis reveals. The Chancellor and other Labour MPs spent more than £400,000 of taxpayer money heating their own homes over the past five years."

www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/cost-of-living/rachel-reeves-claimed-3700-energy-29907869

What do you expect from these hypocrites?

Funny to hear so many diehard right-wingers pretending to care about pensioners for the first time in their lives.

And the left saying 'f**k em.

The panacea for Labour 'It's the Tories fault.

Even the blow-up doll Vodermann, who campaigned for tactical voting is speaking out against them.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th September 2024, 8:00 AM

The panacea for Labour 'It's the Tories fault.

Even the blow-up doll Vodermann, who campaigned for tactical voting is speaking out against them.

More misogyny from SG. If you were as racist as often as you were sexist you would have been banned from the forum long ago.

The first post Brexit crack in EU's famed solidarity has appeared, and it's from its biggest member. Oh dear.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 12th September 2024, 9:48 AM

The first post Brexit crack in EU's famed solidarity has appeared, and it's from its biggest member. Oh dear.

What happened?

Germany closed its borders to free unchecked movement thus breaching their signed up commitment to the Schengen Treaty, leaving Brussels very angry indeed that they won't allow nutters in to butcher them anymore, as every country should take their share of terrorist atrocities. Is this the beginning of Krexit I wonder?

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 12th September 2024, 8:09 AM

More misogyny from SG. If you were as racist as often as you were sexist you would have been banned from the forum long ago.

If you had wheels, you'd be a bicycle.

Far lefties always have to try get 'racist into it. Pathetic.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th September 2024, 12:22 PM

If you had wheels, you'd be a bicycle.

Far lefties always have to try get 'racist into it. Pathetic.

Nothing far left about highlighting misogyny.

How is it that criticism of Carol Vorderman is misogyny but criticism of, for example, Liz Truss or Margaret Thatcher, isn't?

Just wondering what the parameters are so that I don't make a wrong move in the future.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 12th September 2024, 1:55 PM

How is it that criticism of Carol Vorderman is misogyny but criticism of, for example, Liz Truss or Margaret Thatcher, isn't?

Just wondering what the parameters are so that I don't make a wrong move in the future.

Likening her to a blow-up doll is a bit of a giveaway. That and the fact that SG has a history of criticising women in this way. E.g. Angela Rayner.

Ok, thanks. So...

"Ding Dong the Witch is Dead"

or, for example,

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th February 2024, 12:54 PM

Liz truss shows her vacuously gormless face in public

and

Quote: lofthouse @ 11th July 2022, 10:13 PM

a vile heartless bitch

are all ok are they? Just as long as I know for the future, should I feel the need to comment about the dubious policies of Rachel Reeves, Yvette Cooper or Angela Rayner.

Leftards motto;
'Free speech is ok as long as I agree with it.