British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,842

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th September 2024, 5:32 PM

"A man who stoked a fire outside a hotel housing more than 200 asylum seekers has been jailed for nine years - the longest sentence passed to date after widespread violence erupted across the UK last month."

Lol

Enjoy shitting in a plastic bucket in a tiny cell for the next decade you f**kin retard

Well with this useless Government he'll probably be out in 6 months

The tories didn't build any new prisons in fourteen years and let them fill up to dangerous levels despite being warned repeatedly by experts

Labour have been in power for two months and it's their fault?

"Rishi Sunak was warned by senior civil servants a week before he called the election that he was at risk of breaching his legal responsibilities if he failed to take action over the prison overcrowding crisis, a leaked document reveals.

The advice, sent to the former prime minister on 15 May, said that failing to make an urgent decision on prison capacity would mean the criminal justice system in England and Wales reaching the point of "critical failure".

Let's add this to the ever growing list of subjects you clearly know absolutely nothing about....

Well who really cares about prison overcrowding? They're criminals. Anyway looks like Germany is picking up on the Rwanda question (sponsored by Arsenal).

Quote: Chappers @ 6th September 2024, 10:25 PM

Well who really cares about prison overcrowding? They're criminals. Anyway looks like Germany is picking up on the Rwanda question (sponsored by Arsenal).

They're not, actually.

Quote: Lazzard @ 6th September 2024, 10:36 PM

They're not, actually.

Actually it's just the demented right wing media printing yet more made up nonsense....

Miguel Berger - German Ambassador :

"Let's be clear, there is no plan of the German Government to deport asylum seekers to Rwanda."

Top tip - don't read the Daily Mail, it's written by liars

Well just read the Grauniad funded by slave traders.

Or read none and try to stay neutral.

Facts are neutral.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th September 2024, 9:54 AM

Or read none

But then we wouldn't be able to cut & paste.

The Goonies is about to get a sequel

After 40 years?

Lazy bastards

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th September 2024, 9:54 AM

Or read none and try to stay neutral.

Not sure this is working...

Keep quoting though, I'm pleased you read my posts.

I wish I'd quoted you more. You seem to love it so much!
Sadly, the evidence above does not suggest any particular favouritism.

Weird. A Day in the Life on 6Miusic as I write.

"Rachel Reeves claimed thousands in energy bill support before axing winter fuel payments. The Labour Party Chancellor and fellow MPs used over £400k of taxpayer cash to heat their homes before axing the £300 sums.

Ms Reeves claimed £3,700 of taxpayer cash towards her energy bills before axing winter fuel payments for millions of pensioners, Telegraph analysis reveals. The Chancellor and other Labour MPs spent more than £400,000 of taxpayer money heating their own homes over the past five years."

www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/cost-of-living/rachel-reeves-claimed-3700-energy-29907869