British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,798

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th July 2024, 12:43 PM

Blimey.

But you may not agree with this - not Kamala Harris. Her public rating is low, yes possibly due to misogyny in part, but I think choosing a younger fitter politically moderate male will avoid the culture war Trump will have with her as his rival. They should avoid wokeness because Trump is just waiting to tear it apart in his campaign.

I agree she's not popular.

Three women murdered in a crossbow attack in Bushey last night are reported to be the wife and two adult daughters of Radio 5 racing commentator, John Hunt.

There is currently a massive search under way for a man named by police as 26-year-old Kyle Clifford, who left the British army after a short period of service in 2022. St Michael's CE Primary School in Enfield locked their buildings and kept pupils inside all day while a large area around a cemetery in Enfield has also been shut down by armed police.

Edit (6:30pm): Suspect has now been captured.

Biden introduces Zelensky as President Putin, which Zelensky laughs at. No one else in the White House is.

(And EU leaders apparently furious that this will grab the headlines after their efforts there to convince the US they are now taking Nato seriously.)

Isn't there a thing where he can be declared unfit for office?
Or was that just a West Wing storyline?

It happened in the show 24 too!

Yes I think it's article 25

Well someone should get on it.
A chimp wearing a hat would be better than Trump.

Quote: Lazzard @ 12th July 2024, 9:49 AM

Well someone should get on it.
A chimp wearing a hat would be better than Trump.

https://youtu.be/4DZtMlNKggk?si=5R92cxlaMQlUML-J

🤣🤣🤣🤣

A good first week!
A Labour landslide.
A successful reshuffle. Or just a shuffle? As they're all new.
Ambitious house building and prison reforms announced.
Starmer NATO visit.
Better than expected growth figures (admittedly nothing to do with Labour).
Tories in a mess.
Reform UK MPs already falling out with each other.
England even doing well at the football (again, probably not to do with Labour. But still...)
Good times!

THIIIIIIIIIIINGSSSS , CAN ONLY GET BETTERRRRRRRRRRR

I do like a good laugh at the end of the week. Thanks.

Ben habib will be chuffed by today's news that four migrants drowned in the channel today

"Outrage as Reform UK deputy leader says Britain should 'absolutely' let migrants drown in the Channel"

Four less to worry about , eh Ben?

Meanwhile, choosing Zia Yusuf as chair has resulted in a twitter overload with racist reform cretins outraged at a Muslim being chosen

I will no longer vote for reform while he is in the roll, Islam is a disease , all muslims rape young girls etc etc

Bunch of thick, gormless f**king simpletons

Speaking of morons, one of the five reform MPs did time in prison for twatting his then girlfriend...

Such lovely lovely people....

So, this big fat ugly sex fiend slob who had "designs" on Holly Willoughby gets TWO life sentences of 15 years to run concurrently.......

2 Questions:

How the f**k is 15 years a life sentence?

And what is the bollocking point of concurrent sentences?

Just thought of a third - can the legal system get anymore stupid?

Trump shot, bloody hell.

His security team acted really fast. In seconds there were armed police with rifles in front of him and even a soldier there, in the video. They didn't take chances with the shooter either.

You have to wonder now how this has changed the Presidential race and the campaigning.

And sadly three civilians close to Trump hit, at least one killed.

Hardly any mention of the person killed and two others critically injured in the crowd