British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,595

A prat that is worshipped and revered like he's Jesus by a lot of even bigger prats

One of his knuckle headed red neck goober fans actually likened him to Moses today

F**k me...

Someone pinch me , as this world can't possibly be real and I must be f**king dreaming this shit up

Do you reckon Boris was the school snitch? The toady little rat that grassed on his chums? "Sir! Sir! Peterson is smoking in the lavatory!"

BORIS Johnson has called for Sir Bernard Jenkin to resign from the Privileges Committee after it was alleged the Tory MP attended a drinks party during coronavirus restrictions.

Following the news report, Johnson said: "Bernard Jenkin has just voted to expel me from Parliament for allegedly trying to conceal from parliament my knowledge of illicit events.

"In reality, of course, I did no such thing.

"Now it turns out he may have for the whole time known that he himself attended an event - and concealed this from the privileges committee and the whole House for the last year.

"He has no choice but to explain his actions to his own committee, for his colleagues to investigate and then to resign."

Boris is determined to take the party down with him.
I wish him every success in this endeavour.

Trump "I'm innocent , Biden broke the rules not me"

Bojo "I'm innocent, Jenkin broke the rules not me"

He wrote: "Boris really has adopted a disgracefully cavalier attitude to his classical studies. [He] sometimes seems affronted when criticised for what amounts to a gross failure of responsibility (and surprised at the same time that he was not appointed Captain of the school for the next half).

"I think he honestly believes that it is churlish of us not to regard him as an exception, one who should be free of the network of obligation that binds everyone else."

My goodness, but Twitter's a hoot today.
The "I'm Backing Boris" brigade are randomly exploding left right and centre.

Extra extra punishments advised , due to his conduct during and after the report

He doesn't know when to shut his big stupid trap

Oh the irony....

Hmm well this is the news section

And a former Prime Minister of Great Britain being banned from entering Parliament for three months for lying and then lying about lying - isn't the sort of thing that happens every day

It's kinda big news

It's not happened for at least .... er... well, ever?

Just wait until the actual covid enquiry exposes what him and Hancock and the rest of his clueless minions actually got up to...

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th June 2023, 4:34 PM

Oh the irony....

😀

Michael Sheen thinks that only Welshmen should play Welshmen. OK then. That has to work the other way too. Only Englishmen play Englishmen as Sheen has been Brian Clough amongst many other Englishmen.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th June 2023, 7:19 PM

Michael Sheen thinks that only Welshmen should play Welshmen. OK then. That has to work the other way too. Only Englishmen play Englishmen as Sheen has been Brian Clough amongst many other Englishmen.

I think that's probably got something to do with the fact there's about 2 Welsh parts on TV per year as opposed to thousands of English ones.

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th June 2023, 5:31 PM

And a former Prime Minister of Great Britain being banned from entering Parliament for three months for lying and then lying about lying - isn't the sort of thing that happens every day

It's kinda big news

Just wait until the actual covid enquiry exposes what him and Hancock and the rest of his clueless minions actually got up to...

It is massive news. It would be mad if no one here was discussing it.

Liz Truss on the news just now

"I want the Conservative party to win the next general election, because Keir Starmer will be an absolute disaster "

Says the woman who lasted in number 10 about two weeks! 🤣

The most disastrous prime minister in history, whose only contribution whilst PM was to nearly bankrupt the country

Look in the mirror ya daft sod!

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th June 2023, 5:31 PM

It's kinda big news

Are you not conveniently forgetting about the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" in Iraq, that never existed?