British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,538

They can milk it all they want- it's not gonna wash with the public

It's already beyond all doubts that Boris is a bare faced liar

I agree he is an ego maniac with scant capabilities disguised by theatrical bumbling and devilment.
But he has the right wing press behind him, and anonymous backers.
These same elements gave us Brexit and Covid Denial, they cast doubts on any 'Expert' that didn't follow their line.
Johnson should be toast and I hope he is, but his 'Churchillian Wilderness' may not be in the interest of those that need the unrest to continue.
Be it for the markets or Moscow or both but there is definitely a continual push to keep the average person in this country either on their knees or pulling their hair out.

It's not looking too good for him in the Privileges Committee report - so, fingers crossed...
If you ask me today was a very auspicious day to remind everyone of Partygate & Sue Gray's report.

It looks nailed on and it should be given the amount of evidence both verbal and photographic.
But they don't call him the greased up piglet for nothing and no doubt Johnson will suggest 'Deep State' shit like Trump which is red meat for his followers who thanks to voting for Brexit seldom get to see red meat that they can actually afford.

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd March 2023, 2:25 PM

It's not looking too good for him in the Privileges Committee report - so, fingers crossed...
If you ask me today was a very auspicious day to remind everyone of Partygate & Sue Gray's report.

Johnson released a statement claiming the inquiry's interim report showed he was being "vindicated" as he raised concern about civil service investigator Sue Gray's move to Sir Keir Starmer's office.

🤪🥊

Boris wants to give his dad a knighthood for...

For... ?

For being his dad!?

Please just piss right off

Previous reports have suggested Johnson could also be considering honours for his wife, Carrie Johnson, and his sister, Rachel Johnson. As prime minister he made his brother, Jo Johnson, a peer.

According to the Times, which cited no source for the information, Stanley Johnson is among up to 100 names put forward for honours by the former prime minister, who left office in September. A spokesperson for Boris Johnson told the paper: "We don't comment on honours."

We have a 'cited no source' and a 'spokesperson'
Didn't you ever watch Yes Prime Minister?

Boris also nominates his two year old son Wilfred for a knighthood, for being a good little boy and eating his din dins all up - even his vegetables

I bet the man who makes his mackintoshes is looking forward to its publication.

He's a wrong 'un

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/1632650099380682755/photo/4

Hey, Harry! F off will yer - you're becoming very, very tiresome

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th March 2023, 2:55 PM

He's a wrong 'un

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/1632650099380682755/photo/4

More nepotism too, didn't he give his brother a peerage?

I have absolutely no idea

But I'm just going to go right ahead and say , yes he definitely did

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th March 2023, 6:16 PM

I have absolutely no idea

But I'm just going to go right ahead and say , yes he definitely did

I've just noticed Stephen Goodlad's post before mine also mentioned it, so yep!

Matt Hancock discussed a plan to block funding for a new centre for disabled children and adults as a way of pressuring a rebel Tory MP to back new lockdown restrictions, The Lockdown Files show.

WhatsApp messages between Mr Hancock, the then health secretary, and his political aide show they discussed taking a plan for a learning disability hub in Bury, Greater Manchester, "off the table" if James Daly, the Bury North MP, sided against the Government in a key vote.

Worra nasty, despicable little turd of a man he is....