British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,519

Why would I? Brexit has been amazing for the the NHS , it got rid of an awful lot of nurses and decimated the aged care services causing bed blocking to add to the perfect storm.
But while we're on the subject I have yet to see a post of yours extolling its virtues by example?

Saw that very good.

Yes.
He's stoped doing jokes.
Somehow they don't feel appropriate anymore.

Thats because it has gone past irony and the only people supporting the government line are Non Dom Billionaire Media moguls and the delusional.

Quote: Lazzard @ 15th December 2022, 10:40 AM

Who is he?

Yes I agree with a lot of that.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th December 2022, 10:59 AM

Who is he?

Yes I agree with a lot of that.

Johnathon Pie.
He's a comic who has created this character of a news reporter who always breaks off from reporting the 'official' line to tell us what he really thinks.
He's refreshingly un-woke (hate the word) sometimes, and gives his nuanced view on the news of the day.
This is him at full throttle.

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th December 2022, 6:01 PM

Aaron when oh when oh when will you create a new dedicated Coal thread?

No-o-o-o-o-o, Lofthouse.

The argument has been raging on this thread for a long time. It won't be long before those involved either come to some sort of agreement or else agree to disagree. The last thing we need at this stage of the game is somebody coming along and moving the coal posts.

Very good.

And you thought he could go no lower.
What a dick.

He's not any of these four I bought at an auction. I put a bid in of four no trump...

Quote: Lazzard @ 16th December 2022, 10:28 AM

And you thought he could go no lower.
What a dick.

Ah the latest Marvel comics super villain

Captain Dickhead

https://mobile.twitter.com/IntrovertComic/status/1603547017304760322/photo/1

Why is a stingy waiter like Gary Glitter? They both serve half the thyme.

Jennifer Aniston going on about how guys think women are over at 53 but she feels sexier than ever... This one always cracks me up. For a start, no one says that any more. But also, what did you expect her to say? 'Just turned 53 and man, does it suck! I f**king hate it! Feel so old and past it, sob. I am so shit now. Any directors out there, don't book me ever again, I suck. Got a new film coming out but it's bound to be shit so punters, do yerselves a favour and avoid it like the f**king plague. Think there's a new film with Kate Upton coming out, watch her instead, that babe is hot. I am total and utter f**king shit.'