British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 235

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19359-zoologger-horror-fly-returns-from-the-dead.html
Sick Sick Sick

Have we finally found a living thing you don't want to shoot and eat? :O

Iran's miniature moron unleashes another volley of idiotic babble:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the United Nations on Thursday most people believe the U.S. government was responsible for the attacks of September 11, 2001, prompting the U.S. delegation to leave in protest.

In his speech to the General Assembly, Ahmadinejad said it was mostly U.S. government officials who believed a terrorist group was behind the suicide hijacking attacks that brought down New York's World Trade Center and hit the Pentagon.

Another theory, he said, was "that some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy, and its grips on the Middle East, in order to save the Zionist regime."

"The majority of the American people as well as most nations and politicians around the world agree with this view," Ahmadinejad told the 192-nation assembly.

The U.S. and several European delegations left shortly after Ahmadinejad made the remarks.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68M55W20100923

He comes up with a lot of rubbish too cheer up the ignorant masses his governmen can't feed or house. Fundametalism is the whopper band aid for all a societies ills.

Albeit he has been having some fun with the US's desire to execute a woman with learning disabilities.

Quote: zooo @ September 23 2010, 9:30 PM BST

Have we finally found a living thing you don't want to shoot and eat? :O

It's been 25 years since I've shot anything.

Quote: DaButt @ September 23 2010, 9:42 PM BST

He got 20 years for that.

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 23 2010, 9:48 PM BST

He got 20 years for that.

Not sure what the penalty is for shooting an alligator that's patrolling the ditch that a man needs to wade across ...

Quote: DaButt @ September 23 2010, 9:42 PM BST

Is that because you have really bad aim?

Haha, I am so funny... :|

A handgun would have been quite handy on my drive home a few minutes ago. Some idiot was driving 3 feet inside my lane so I gave him a short blast of horn. He whipped into my lane, stopped at a green light and jumped out of his car and showered me with colourful language. I just mocked him, but I'll admit that I backed up my car a little in order to be able to ram him if he advanced upon me.

For a few manic moments it looked like he was going to charge my car and that's when I wished that I had my pistol. I think I'm going to buy something smaller for the center console of my car for occasions like this ...

Gun + high stress situation = definitely a good idea.

Gun + a man trying to pull me from my car and beat me to a pulp = exactly what I need to protect myself.

I dunno if you kissed him he'd probably be so confused you could have got away

I'd give him some .40-caliber kisses on his shiny, bald head ...

I see why my sister likes Texas so much.

So now the UN are appointing an Earthling ambassador as the first point of contact to aliens, should they come a-visiting. Hmmm. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/un-to-appoint-earth-contact-for-aliens/story-e6freuyi-1225929498742