British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 220

This one made me laugh... a lot!

Took the rubbish out. Before I knew what I was doing, I'd swung the bag round and flung it over the fence. I think it's in their tree. WHY?

Quote: Griff @ August 27 2010, 10:57 AM BST

I wish I was clever enough to come up with something like that. A friend sent it to me in an email. I suppose it might be him.

Whoever did it, it's a stroke of genius. The wind chimes bit alone had me laughing like a bell end.

I read it in reverse and read it like this with made me do a LOL:

"No answer at Brenda's. Thought she might come over, what with her telly being bust. Bit of company."

"Lovely coffee at Brenda's, but as soon as she left the room I couldn't help tipping it down the back of her telly. Regretting it already."

This new one just popped up.

At my niece's birthday party. The cake's in the pond. It's not going down as well as I thought.

It is strangely hilarious. I love whoever did it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/aug/30/pakistan-lahore-donkeys

All things said and done, some cultures are just f**king insane. The people in this story are just utterly retarded.

Poor donkeys.

zooo has been angered! Pirate

Those donkeys shouldn't have taken the bribes should they.

I'm more surprised by how poorly written that is.

Is this another person picking on the word "that," what did ever do to harm anyone?

Quote: Griff @ August 31 2010, 2:42 PM BST

"Really? I Never Would Have Guessed"

:D
That was indeed the most redundant thing I've ever read.

Very interesting ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/7970619/Obama-could-kill-fossil-fuels-overnight-with-a-nuclear-dash-for-thorium.html

Depressing, how different countries halt and block progress like that.

I was just reading in the news section that FHM have launched a search to find Britain's best undiscovered comedian, with a £10,000 prize. How does that work then? If he or she is found, they are then discovered, so therefore they cannot win best undiscovered comedy act. FHM are on to a winner, keeping hold of their £10,000 it can never be won. :S