British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 216

Jeremy Kyle made you smile.

Quote: sootyj @ August 24 2010, 7:26 PM BST

Your cats are such whores they chuck themselves in bins,

They'd still turn you down. Your mum doesn't though.

It's sweet they're still lying to you to save your feelings.

Whore cats.

Fail. You lost.

Funny they wrote that on your school report and your birth certificate?

Like a Spanish vet on red bull I can kick your ass all day.

You won't have to- I'm beaten.

(Does a victory dance)
Then collapses from the sheer pointlesness of it all.

titter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY13lMNfKyg&feature=player_embedded

Quote: zooo @ August 24 2010, 3:42 PM BST

Aww, Hewwo Lola. Wave

I can't look at that photo without considering it to be the equivalent of asking Terry Waite to pose with a radiator.

David Cameron's missus has had another baby, a girl, whilst on holiday in Cornwall. Apparently they 'might' give her a Cornish middle name. Why only a middle name though? Is such a name unsuitable for a first name in his opinion?

i hope they call her eileen

Quote: Nogget @ August 25 2010, 8:18 AM BST

Apparently they 'might' give her a Cornish middle name. Why only a middle name though? Is such a name unsuitable for a first name in his opinion?

This is perhaps the lamest thing ever to try and get annoyed with Cameron about.

As seen on Facebook:

Why is the media making such a fuss over Mary Bale?

You see a pussy, stroke it, play with it, then bin it. I've been doing that for years.

David Cameron's missus has had another baby, a girl, whilst on holiday in Cornwall. Apparently they 'might' give her a Cornish middle name. Why only a middle name though? Is such a name unsuitable for a first name in his opinion?

He's only going to kill it for public sympathy like he did his other one.

Quote: Kenneth @ August 25 2010, 9:27 AM BST

As seen on Facebook:

Why is the media making such a fuss over Mary Bale?

You see a pussy, stroke it, play with it, then bin it. I've been doing that for years.

'I don't know what the fuss is about. It's just a cat.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305751/Cat-bin-woman-Mary-Bale-Whats-fuss-Its-just-cat.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0xbaY56K1

Angry ROAR

Because they are elves.