British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 172

Why can't they offer a choice?

A verse from the Koran is also recited by an appropriate person at the point of slaughter.

"Bismillah Allahu Akbar!" God bless those chickens as they get slaughtered with a knife by authorized Muslim butchers.

As I said, religious people are all mental.

FACT.

;)

Quote: Aaron @ July 11 2010, 1:02 PM BST

Why can't they offer a choice?

or even a choice of halal turkey bacon?

I guess there's a lot of Muslim potential customers and they want the trade.

KFC has been chasing the Muslim pound like mad. They even use a Halal method of slaughter that permits stunning.

Quote: zooo @ July 11 2010, 1:18 PM BST

As I said, religious people are all mental.

FACT.

;)

Not wanting bacon is mental?

There's some who won't eat bacon because of the pig's very high intelligence.

Quote: Kenneth @ July 11 2010, 1:17 PM BST

A verse from the Koran is also recited by an appropriate person at the point of slaughter. "Bismillah Allahu Akbar!" God bless those chickens as they get slaughtered with a knife by authorized Muslim butchers.

I was referring to that.

Would you prefer
"Take that you feathered bastard."

or the David Tennant

"I'm so sorry."

:D

Second one please!

Quote: sootyj @ July 11 2010, 1:38 PM BST

Not wanting bacon is mental?

It is, bacon's nice. I had some this morning; knowing that the animal it came from is quite intelligent made it all the tastier. Yum yum!

And far more likely to infect you with parasitic intestinal worms on account of it's genetic similarity to you.

Quote: sootyj @ July 11 2010, 2:19 PM BST

And far more likely to infect you with parasitic intestinal worms on account of it's genetic similarity to you.

Meh, I'm willing to run the risk, it tastes good. I've also eaten bacon for many years without any intestinal worm issues.

You don't suppose your dimuntive size may be the result of your being devoured from the inside out?

I unlike Raol Moat like piggys. Mmm bacon mmm sausage.

A revealing study uncovers the ruin of a clutch of notorious English aristocrats, from lives of total privilege to utter squalor.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/the-toffs-who-lost-the-plot-20100710-104qx.html

Sounds like a fun book. Anyone read it?

Sounds great. I'll try to give it a go one day.

Quote: sootyj @ July 11 2010, 2:19 PM BST

But as an animal lover what a lovely way to have a pet. :)

Going to back to Moat apparently someone has left a message near where he died saying "A true legend".

My first thought was this shows up the thug/chav mentality of this country.

My second thought was a reflection on the educatio system. Surely a true legend is a contradiction - and we know that this bloke existed.

His brother was on the radio earlier, saying Moat didn't deserve what happened; didn't he try to kill three people, successfully in one case? Or was that some other nutjob? (Rhetorical)