British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,134

Quote: keewik @ December 21 2012, 10:11 PM GMT

Also watching the latest on Neon. Good job we have Courts to sort this out.

Did I hear correctly? The mother 'has a tie up with a newspaper.' is she planning to make money from this?

Why not?, everyone needs money and if neon is disabled shell need it

Quote: zooo @ December 21 2012, 10:11 PM GMT

Apparently (I get all my news from Twitter) there was an armed guard at Columbine. And that went well.

In the Alaskan massacre there was an armed guard the gunman shot him first and took his gun

Sorry but that leaves a bad taste with me. Years ago I took part in a Chanel 4 programme about my son and leukaemia and they paid me (not a lot). Call me superstitious but I couldn't keep that money and gave it to Leukaemia Research. He shouldn't be disabled by the radiation, don't know about the tumour. However if she can afford the court proceedings and wanting to pull in so-called experts from abroad, I doubt she needs the money.

I suspect she ain't paying cancer cases are big money so a probono case would be worth it

Glad your lad did alright

It's not often you think well of Piers Morgan:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20838729

'You're a very stupid man, aren't you?' Ha-!

I saw thought and I thought go Piers!

Also when Piers Morgan has the moral high ground over you. Then I dunno spend the rest of your life repenting, because you're going to hell.

World's tallest teen finds love. I think she's very pretty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252626/Worlds-tallest-teen-girl-towers-boyfriend-enjoy-romantic-walk-Brazilian-beach.html?ICO=most_read_module

And leave flipping Paul Daniels alone! Ok he snogged a hitch hiker but c'mon that was it. Don't make him go to prison, all the other prisoners will make him turn tricks.

Quote: sootyj @ December 24 2012, 4:50 PM GMT

And leave flipping Paul Daniels alone! Ok he snogged a hitch hiker but c'mon that was it. Don't make him go to prison, all the other prisoners will make him turn tricks.

Yeah, no one has come after him, he fessed up to it of his own accord, and nothing happened. As soon as he realised how old she was, he was off and away. That's called being 'good', or something, isn't it..?

And apparently he's been a faithful husband to Debbie McGee.

I get very queezy about retrospective morality and justice.

Oh and the queen's speech is in 3d.

I wonder if she'll be poking her finger or anything.

Spike Lee says he's not going to talk about Tarantino's new film because he won't be watching it. Then slams it anyway. Yes, slams a film he hasn't seen.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a447150/spike-lee-calls-quentin-tarantinos-django-unchained-disrespectful.html

He always seems like a bundle of joy, that guy.

I can see where he's coming from. I mean I wouldn't want to have to see a Holocaust rom-com to be offended by the idea.

But on the other hand Spike Lee always struck as being like a none Jewish, black, Woody Allan, who wasn't funny and all his films sucked.

Quote: sootyj @ December 24 2012, 7:05 PM GMT

I can see where he's coming from. I mean I wouldn't want to have to see a Holocaust rom-com to be offended by the idea.

Hey, the guy gets to go and kill a load of evil white men, seems alright to me.

You would say that as you have "evil white man guilt"

Quote: sootyj @ December 24 2012, 7:10 PM GMT

You would say that as you have "evil white man guilt"

I know not of this emotion you humans call 'guilt'.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 24 2012, 4:43 PM GMT

It's not often you think well of Piers Morgan:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20838729

Send him back to the f**king jungle.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 24 2012, 6:58 PM GMT

Spike Lee says he's not going to talk about Tarantino's new film because he won't be watching it. Then slams it anyway. Yes, slams a film he hasn't seen.

I did the same thing with Transformers 3.

Quote: sootyj @ December 24 2012, 4:50 PM GMT

. Don't make him go to prison, all the other prisoners will make him turn tricks.

Deserved Booyah!

Thanks you were in Renegade crimbo shut down mode