British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,006

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2012, 12:56 PM BST

Lol at him putting suncream on her bum though.

I think he missed a bit.

I don't give a fig for royals but that 'story' is so creepy

I know. Anyone else hiding in bushes and taking photos of a woman with her her top off could and should be arrested for being a massive creepy perv. But somehow it's okay for papparazzi?

Our society is very weird.

What's she doing in that top right-hand picture, standing on one leg with her top in her hands? Is that some sort of secret Royal mating dance?

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2012, 3:00 PM BST

I know. Anyone else hiding in bushes and taking photos of a woman with her her top off could and should be arrested for being a massive creepy perv. But somehow it's okay for papparazzi?

Mel Gibson used to rant about paparazzi, even produced a dreary film about how evil they are, before graduating to the far eviler Jews. I'm watching you, zooo.

Quote: Nogget @ September 14 2012, 3:02 PM BST

What's she doing in that top right-hand picture, standing on one leg with her top in her hands? Is that some sort of secret Royal mating dance?

She might stop when she realises that's how her husband was conceived...

Quote: chipolata @ September 14 2012, 3:41 PM BST

Mel Gibson used to rant about paparazzi, even produced a dreary film about how evil they are, before graduating to the far eviler Jews. I'm watching you, zooo.

:D

Come on, leave off everyone, it's just a bit of fun, it's not like French paparazzi have ever harmed a royal princess before.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 14 2012, 11:16 PM BST

Come on, leave off everyone, it's just a bit of fun, it's not like French paparazzi have ever harmed a royal princess before.

Quite.
I know that there isn't one whole French mediaum (definite word) and as I said I don't care, but still
That there's a 'photographer', a sub-editor, an editor, an owner of publication who think/s that's acceptable let alone not massively tasteless is not gravybaby at all

And they refuse to report they're own politicians shenanigans.

Looking at it from a slightly different angle - is it wise to expose your nipples to the sun? Argh!

It's alright, Will was on hand with the suncream!

Still aargh! (especially as I find him a bit creepy - like his father).

Still, all things said...tidy pair o'tits though eh?

I think the nation should be privy to the state of the breasts that the
heir to the throne will suck upon. Plus..... his future progeny too.

After that showing I'd back Kate in any 'Royal wet T shirt contest' against any other future queen from any nation......bring 'em on... or rather ...geddemoff!

Quote: keewik @ September 14 2012, 11:44 PM BST

Looking at it from a slightly different angle - is it wise to expose your nipples to the sun? Argh!

It did Sam Fox no harm!

Quote: keewik @ September 14 2012, 11:47 PM BST

Still aargh! (especially as I find him a bit creepy - like his father).

His half-brother's father is creepier still!

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2012, 12:56 PM BST

Lol at him putting suncream on her bum though. He's a very helpful fellow.

Une prince charmant according to the article.

I hate the royals. She looks better with her clothes on.