British Comedy Guide

Why does anyone need religion? Page 23

Quote: Oldrocker @ May 25 2013, 12:40 AM BST

I keep trying to add a comment in the light of recent events but keep failing to add anything that would make any sense.

I say again 'Why does anyone need religion?

I don't and life goes on . . . .

Amen to that

Top of the page courtesy of quoting Oldrocker

You don't NEED religion

It's there if you want it

Some of us do and some of us don't

I do - you dont

I couldn't give a shit that you don't - I'd ask you to show me the same courtesy!

:)

I'm not knocking anyone for having a religion it's just that I can't understand why anyone would want to. Genuinely.

Faith.

Quote: lofthouse @ May 25 2013, 11:37 AM BST

I do - you dont

I couldn't give a shit that you don't - I'd ask you to show me the same courtesy!

:)

Unfortunetly, not everyone has the same live and let be attitude.

Quote: lofthouse @ May 25 2013, 11:46 AM BST

Faith.

Leave it out, George.

No sane logical person would have a need for one. One of the big problems in this country is the growing number off religious schools. Which are really a time bomb waiting to go off.

Why Do you need it is just pointless for 90 percent of people.

Quote: harbin nicholson @ May 25 2013, 3:57 PM BST

No sane logical person would have a need for one.

Well I'm sane and logical thankyou very much

So your talking out of your anus

Quote: lofthouse @ May 25 2013, 5:37 PM BST

Well I'm sane and logical thankyou very much

That's exactly what a crazy person would say.

Case closed.

I'm not crazy

My mother had me tested

Its not for anyone else to judge what faith anyone subscribes to. Religion has caused more death and hate than anything in history, it has also been responsible for incredible enlightenment and beauty. There will always be crazy people who use religion and many other things including political belief, colour etc etc to do crazy and evil things. As I have said in the past I believe in God but am not a member of any religion and do not prescribe to any faith. Human nature being equally capable of great beauty and great darkness will always be the same, If you believe by getting rid of religion you will make the world a logical beautiful place you are fooling yourself. As always my motto is first do no harm and then whatever gets you through the night.

Wishy-washy hippy f**ks like Pingl are just as bad as Muslim extremists, Roman Catholic cardinals, or TV faith healers, in my view.

Saying you believe in a God or gods but don't follow a religion is like saying you're a racist but not a member of the BNP.

It doesn't matter. One allows the other to exist.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 25 2013, 8:18 PM BST

Wishy-washy hippy f**ks

Steady on.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 25 2013, 8:18 PM BST

Wishy-washy hippy f**ks like Pingl are just as bad as Muslim extremists, Roman Catholic cardinals, or TV faith healers, in my view.

Saying you believe in a God or gods but don't follow a religion is like saying you're a racist but not a member of the BNP.

It doesn't matter. One allows the other to exist.

Oh dear Oh dear, just as bad eh, you my friend are as extreme as they get and probably disturbed. Get some help :) PS Love and Peace Man