British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,147

I see prince Harry is having fun gunning people to death from the safety of his helicopter gun ship!

Like playing video games apparently...

What a dick

I think he just said that playing video games improved his aim. And gunning people to death is sort of the job of someone manning the weapons systems on an apache.

As long as he's only killing Taliban - play on, Harry!
They're worse than Nazis and spiders put together.

But this time, in his cavalier approach to killing the enemy, the take-me-as-you-find-me attitude has let him down. "Take a life to save a life," he said, before making an unfortunate comparison between his skill as an Apache helicopter gunner and his talent for computer games: "It's a joy for me because I'm one of those people who loves playing PlayStation and Xbox, so with my thumbs I like to think that I'm probably quite useful."

It's a joy...

Anyone who enjoys war and killing is in the wrong job

Would it have been fun if he'd been shot down and kidnapped and had his head ripped off?

I must say I laughed when he was photographed with his exposed willie, laughed even more when he wore a Nazi uniformm at a fancy dress party. But this story now isn't funny. That's his biggest faux-pas as far as I'm concerned.

I don't blame him one little bit

He's been brought up by people who are so out of touch with reality they may as well come from Saturn

I haven't read it properly but is this one of those stories that may have been blown out of all proportion?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 23 2013, 9:09 PM GMT

I haven't read it properly but is this one of those stories that may have been blown out of all proportion?

Maybe. But you'd think a guy like Harry is intelligent enough to choose his words wisely.

This sort of gung-ho yeeha attitude to warfare has only one place

And that's in the US Army

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 23 2013, 9:09 PM GMT

I'd have thought so.

Will's the one with the brains. I don't think Harry's quite as tactful. And he doesn't need to be I suppose, he's not the future king.

Quote: lofthouse @ January 23 2013, 8:36 PM GMT

Anyone who enjoys war and killing is in the wrong job

He's in the army, right? Seems like the appropriate place for it. If he managed a small sales team in a stationary business, then it would certainly be inappropriate.

Why anyone would care what he says or thinks is the really worrying thing.

As a side issue he's turned into a very hunky young man ;)

a) Why did that footballer kick that kid?

but also b) Why did that kid lie on the football and not let him have it?

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNWt2jquSl8 if you're wondering.)

Intentional time wasting basically. The player tried to kick the ball from under him as he was laying on it.

Oh, so are the ballboys affiliated with the home/other team? That's a bit silly innit.