British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,138

The film is excellent btw.

Quote: chipolata @ January 11 2013, 3:23 PM GMT

So why even do interviews?

To talk about the film.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 11 2013, 3:23 PM GMT

The film is excellent btw.

Seeing it next week, very much looking forward to it.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 11 2013, 3:26 PM GMT

To talk about the film.

And interviewers aren't allowed to talk about the broader context of the film? They've just got to fellate the interviewee?

Quote: chipolata @ January 11 2013, 3:32 PM GMT

And interviewers aren't allowed to talk about the broader context of the film? They've just got to fellate the interviewee?

Um. Yes.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 11 2013, 3:42 PM GMT

Um. Yes.

Rolling eyes

Forget it, Stott. You seem to think that questioning art and artists is just plain wrong.

Quote: chipolata @ January 11 2013, 3:45 PM GMT

Rolling eyes

Forget it, Stott. You seem to think that questioning art and artists is just plain wrong.

Yes, of course I do. That's what that meant. Huh?

I've moved on, Stott.

Quote: chipolata @ January 11 2013, 3:51 PM GMT

I've moved on, Stott.

No, you're still a total...oh. Oh right, from this conversation.

Quote: chipolata @ January 11 2013, 3:51 PM GMT

I've moved on Stott.

EP will be sorry and I'm surprised on how our upcoming nuptuals affected you.

Quote: chipolata @ January 11 2013, 3:23 PM GMT

So why even do interviews?

I get the feeling he might have signed some 'Personal Appearnace' clause to get funding.
He's doing all sorts of spots that he would never have done before -The Graham Norton Show FFS!
He looked REALLY uncomfortable.

Quote: Lazzard @ January 12 2013, 3:38 PM GMT

I get the feeling he might have signed some 'Personal Appearnace' clause to get funding.

Could be. With a Tarantino film, it almost doesn't matter who is in it, HE is the star. People want him to talk about it and promote it, not, you know, Jamie Foxx, or whoever else is in it.

Looks like this is on course to be his biggest grossing film so far.

Quote: Lazzard @ January 12 2013, 3:38 PM GMT

He's doing all sorts of spots that he would never have done before -The Graham Norton Show FFS!
He looked REALLY uncomfortable.

Oh yeah, it's all about the money. They got a product to push they'll prostitute themselves. He just never comes across as intelligent or erudite as say Martin Scorcese or Paul Thomas Anderson.

You get your moneys worth with Tarantino. You don't hear other directors telling you how they strangle people for laughs.

Quote: zooo @ January 12 2013, 5:24 PM GMT

You get your moneys worth with Tarantino. You don't hear other directors telling you how they strangle people for laughs.

I won't deny the petulant tit is entertaining!

Quote: zooo @ January 12 2013, 5:24 PM GMT

:D

Got to love a bit of Tarantino.