British Comedy Guide

Poker in the rear! Page 2

I'm on PKR, keep bettin cash money and winning loads...then loosing it all oh well good job the exchange rate is so good it's like monopoly money any ways.

Oh, Poker eh?

Another one of my hobbies I kick rear end at.

At my local and won the tournament last night £5 freeze out and won £45... Oh yeah, I rock... That's right!

And Party Poker is the way to go for online poker.

I played pro for a while, couple of years ago. wonderfull game, although playing for a living sucks some of the fun out.

I love poker and play it a lot (I believe all together I've about broken even). which is very good in the long run...

And I could imagine it getting boring quite quick... Did you do well out of it Lewis?

I made a similar amount to my "normal" job but the hours are stupid, long and late and the thing becomes very tedious very quickly.

I was/am lucky in that i own my own company so although i ddint earn from that while i played poker i could go back to it when i wanted to.

was a fun part of my life, met some funny people, played on TV, etc

Lots of comedians play poker.

and all of us do to ;)

Quote: zooo @ February 5, 2008, 12:37 PM

Lots of comedians play poker.

and LOTS of actors - i played at some games, it was like being in an Albert Square re-union!

Tell us who you met!!!

Although I suspect that would be a long list...

did you play with Dot Cotton?

I predict:
Beppe from Eastenders
Grub Smith
Richard Herring
Hale or Pace

I reckon

Well Hard from Eastenders
Jeremey Beadle
Some obscure actor noone cares about
Tom Cruise

A guy who's on the same course as my girlfriend at uni plays professionally.

The bastard makes enough to live in a huge flat overlooking Leicester Square. >_<

Quote: ajp29 @ February 5, 2008, 1:36 PM

I reckon
Well Hard from Eastenders

RUFF!

Quote: Aaron @ February 5, 2008, 1:38 PM

A guy who's on the same course as my girlfriend at uni plays professionally.

The bastard makes enough to live in a huge flat overlooking Leicester Square. >_<

Laughing out loud

But that view is only from the bedroom Aaron :O

That was weak even by your standards Adam.