British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,129

I suppose I try to focus on the incredible bravery of the women carrying out the program.

Quote: sootyj @ December 18 2012, 6:39 PM GMT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20767138

:O

That is so incredibly shocking that I almost feel bad by saying: 'Oh those are the Polio nurses with the hole in the middle'.

Quote: sootyj @ December 18 2012, 6:50 PM GMT

I suppose I try to focus on the incredible bravery of the women carrying out the program.

True but the world does seem to be getting worse not better, the 21st century looks to be as bloodsoaked and cruel as all the others.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 18 2012, 6:57 PM GMT

:O

That is so incredibly shocking that I almost feel bad by saying: 'Oh those are the Polio nurses with the hole in the middle'.

Angelic

Andrew Mitchell now wants to have a million pound inquiry into 'Pleb Gate' to clear his name.

I am overjoyed that in a triple dip recession with numerous A&E departments slated to be shut, so much of our tax money could be used to clear the name of some arrogant rich fukker who wouldn't take his bicycle through a side gate.

This is joined up Government we can all get behind.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 18 2012, 10:12 PM GMT

Andrew Mitchell now wants to have a million pound inquiry into 'Pleb Gate' to clear his name.

I am overjoyed that in a triple dip recession with numerous A&E departments slated to be shut, so much of our tax money could be used to clear the name of some arrogant rich fukker who wouldn't take his bicycle through a side gate.

hear hear! RC I agree Cool

Nah, it seems there is more too it. One or more policemen lied & that lost Mitchell his job.

It's no longer just about Mitchell.

Interesting, I think I would tend to believe a policeman's word over that of a politician. For obvious reasons.

Anyway, "Plebgate" -- I think this signals the end of the "-gate" suffix for political scandals. It sounds bloody awful.

Surely it is gategate?

If the police have got the balls to pony up false charges against one of the 100 most powerful politicians in the UK then, frankly I'd like to know.

And if new legislations is being used to silence police officers from legitimate whistle blowing I also want to know.

A million pound seems pretty cheap.

I am holding my own inquiry using well know lip reader 'Deaf Derek' he is currently viewing the CCTV footage on my lap top using binoculars.
This whole inquiry has cost less than three pound as Derek has a bus pass and as way of payment only requested a can of Tizer and a four Hobknobs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20779665

The lead singer of Lost Prophets is appearing in court on child sex charges. Two women from Doncaster aged 20 and 24 have also been charged. Everyone knows that paedos are meant to be hairy middle aged men, not women under the age of 25. Now I have to be PC and non-sexist about kiddy fiddlers.

And in weirdly sensible news -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20777002

There will be fewere prosecutions of drunk people posting things on Twitter.

If no one buys his records now, will they be called?

LOST PROFITS!!!

There is a gun buying frenzy going on in America at the moment. Gun shops and online retaillers are selling out of semi-automatic rifles, magazines and ammunition due to the threat of an upcoming ban. Meanwhile, the stock prices of several firearm manufacturers have taken a hit.

The same thing happened in 2008 when Obama was first elected.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 19 2012, 2:15 PM GMT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20779665

The lead singer of Lost Prophets is appearing in court on child sex charges. Two women from Doncaster aged 20 and 24 have also been charged. Everyone knows that paedos are meant to be hairy middle aged men, not women under the age of 25. Now I have to be PC and non-sexist about kiddy fiddlers.

Their music is surely worse than anything this bloke could do to a child.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 19 2012, 3:50 PM GMT

There is a gun buying frenzy going on in America at the moment.

Hopefully someones getting rich off these dum-dums.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 19 2012, 4:00 PM GMT

Hopefully someones getting rich off these dum-dums.

They're not allowed to sell dum-dums - hollowpoints, soft tip and defensive ammo, but not dum-dums or armour piercing.