British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,121

Quote: Lee @ December 16 2012, 1:29 PM GMT

The picture didn't get quoted...

So I noticed..don't know what happened there, but it was in my head when I excused myself for a relief break. :P

Quote: Lee @ December 16 2012, 1:29 PM GMT

The picture didn't get quoted...

I'm going cross-eyed here! How can I pause it so that I can see if you can see "it".

Purely for professional artistic purposes you understand. Angelic

Press your "ESC" button.

perverts! *searches for news story to get thread back on track*

NHS drs to be forced to work weekends and about bloody time to!

Us gunman had aspergers syndrome aparently

Quote: sootyj @ December 16 2012, 5:17 PM GMT

NHS drs to be forced to work weekends and about bloody time to!

Us gunman had aspergers syndrome aparently

I love aspergers lightly boiled and with butter.....ummmm, nice. :)

Mmmm arse burgers....

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ December 16 2012, 5:29 PM GMT

I love aspergers lightly boiled and with butter.....ummmm, nice. :)

Leave that joke alone it retired in 1998

Quote: lofthouse @ December 16 2012, 5:30 PM GMT

Mmmm arse burgers....

And that one 1995

Quote: sootyj @ December 16 2012, 5:33 PM GMT

Leave that joke alone it retired in 1998

And that one 1995

363 to go.........

And I'm back -

So Connecticut has some of the strongest gun laws in the US and the shooter stole the weapons he used to kill the children.

One thing is for sure, the anti-gun lobby in America will now be going all out to try and ban certain types of firearms, even if it will have little to no effect on overall gun violence in US society.

Expect an all out war of words between the pro and anti gun supporters, with massive lies told on both sides. Such as wrongly labelling the semi-automatic rifle as an assault weapon and claiming that an AR-15 is unsuitable for hunting.

Quote: Pingl @ December 15 2012, 9:06 PM GMT

The sign of a truly disfunctional society is when its children are allowed to die in the name of the freedom to protect them. If the Americans haven't realised that their gun laws are idiotic by now, why would they after this. A more blinkered, self righteous and culturally bankcrupt country would be hard to find.

I don't know, when it comes to blinkered, self righteous and culturally bankrupt, it is very hard to beat totalitarian Britain.

Of course, we've thrown away the very notion of freedom a long time ago and our brainwashed populace is more then happy to ban everything as the answer to all life's problems.

Simple people need simple solutions I guess.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 16 2012, 6:11 PM GMT

And I'm back -

So Connecticut has some of the strongest gun laws in the US and the shooter stole the weapons he used to kill the children.

One thing is for sure, the anti-gun lobby in America will now be going all out to try and ban certain types of firearms, even if it will have little to no effect on overall gun violence in US society.

Expect an all out war of words between the pro and anti gun supporters, with massive lies told on both sides. Such as wrongly labelling the semi-automatic rifle as an assault weapon and claiming that an AR-15 is unsuitable for hunting.

I don't know, when it comes to blinkered, self righteous and culturally bankrupt, it is very hard to beat totalitarian Britain.

Of course, we've thrown away the very notion of freedom a long time ago and our brainwashed populace is more then happy to ban everything as the answer to all life's problems.

Simple people need simple solutions I guess.

You have a point but we are an cultural satellite state of America now, so what can you expect

Quote: Pingl @ December 16 2012, 6:14 PM GMT

You have a point but we are an imperial satellite state of America now, so what can you expect

Be nice to have a new series of Baywatch. Saturday evenings just aren't the same without seeing some cameltoe action during prime time. Though I caught a bit of the Girls Aloud special at a mate's house last night, it was vag-tastic.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 16 2012, 6:16 PM GMT

Be nice to have a new series of Baywatch. Saturday evenings just aren't the same without seeing some cameltoe action during prime time. Though I caught a bit of the Girls Aloud special at a mate's house last night, it was vag-tastic.

They are all vagetarians in the US, be careful what you catch round your mates house sounds itchy

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 16 2012, 6:11 PM GMT

massive lies told on both sides. Such as wrongly labelling the semi-automatic rifle as an assault weapon and claiming that an AR-15 is unsuitable for hunting.

:O Those BASTARDS-!

Quote: Pingl @ December 16 2012, 6:17 PM GMT

They are all vagetarians in the US, be careful what you catch round your mates house sounds itchy

We did have a long discussion about the ropey mental ginger one in Girls Aloud and came to the conclusion that we would 'do her' out of pity. And the blonde one looks really weird and ugly now, I think she must have gone down the surgery route. The others have all aged really well though. I think the Northern Irish one was voted as best, as long as she didn't talk.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 16 2012, 6:22 PM GMT

We did have a long discussion about the ropey mental ginger one in Girls Aloud and came to the conclusion that we would 'do her' out of pity. And the blonde one looks really weird and ugly now, I think she must have gone down the surgery route. The others have all aged really well though. I think the Northern Irish one was voted as best, as long as she didn't talk.

Out of pity for her, she really needs to be helped out in her mansion with her millions by two blokes from down the pub ;)