British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,096

While it's awful that that nurse took her own life, and I've got no time for unfunny DJs doing lame prank calls, I'm getting fed up with the public outrage now. If the prank call was so terrible, then the time to get upset about it was immediately afterwards, not a couple of days after when further, possibly unrelated events have occurred.

Ed Milliband teaming back up with Dave?! I always wanted Dave to be in charge of Labour. Purely because he seems a lot cooler.

Mr Bean seems 'cool' compared to Ed

I think Ed is getting better.

Really ?

You never see him!

My mum met David Milliband and said he had a nice set of buns.

I watched him on PMQ's much better than he was, I don't know if that says a lot, but I'm desperate

Andy Burnham would have been best

I wished Alan Johnson had stood, although I think Ed Balls could have kicked their blue butts

Quote: lofthouse @ December 9 2012, 12:22 PM GMT

Andy Burnham would have been best

Nice cheeks?

Just noticed this nurse killing herself over a prank call business. Um. Why are people trying to turn it into some sort of 'outrage'..? Yes, very sad that she killed herself, but come on; it was a prank call. If that's why she did what she did, then she was clearly a bit nuts and needed help.

Yes, seems too trivial to kill yourself for, methinks she has husband trouble?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 9 2012, 3:33 PM GMT

Just noticed this nurse killing herself over a prank call business. Um. Why are people trying to turn it into some sort of 'outrage'..? Yes, very sad that she killed herself, but come on; it was a prank call. If that's why she did what she did, then she was clearly a bit nuts and needed help.

I couldn't agree more.

Quote: dellas @ December 9 2012, 3:47 PM GMT

Yes, seems too trivial to kill yourself for, methinks she has husband trouble?

Oh yeah

It must be a blokes fault!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 9 2012, 3:33 PM GMT

Just noticed this nurse killing herself over a prank call business. Um. Why are people trying to turn it into some sort of 'outrage'..?

Are you completely oblivious to how the media works? Although I wouldn't knock pointless moral outrage. It makes us feel better about ourselves and it's free.