British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,090

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 6 2012, 4:21 PM GMT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20624552

As you may be aware, I am not the most PC or liberal style of personage, but the closing of more Remploy factories is really making me angry. The reason that the Government is using is that the factories aren't 'cost effective'.

For lots of disabled people, these jobs mean everything - self esteem, independence, confidence, a purpose in life and freedom. Cost effectiveness is at the bottom of the list and is a miniscule amount when compared to what disabled people get out of the employment.

This Government really has to go.

Lovey

See RCPthat's why guys read the Grauniad chicks dig the politically correct

But the Remploy business is just beyond awful. Both labour and conservatives have chopped it to pieces. With one axe marked "disabled specific employers are a ghetto" and the other marked "they're expensive"

When regular employers can replicate their job Remploy can wind up. But having worked with the worthless services replacing them (on much less money) that day is not today.

Services and benefits for the disabled have been chopped to bits under a cover of sickening political correctness.

And here are a couple of blogs I wrote on the subject

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/26299#P938408

Quote: sootyj @ December 6 2012, 9:03 PM GMT

chicks dig the politically correct

No they don't. They like big knobbed, crop weilding, billionairres who can speak French...who are also vampire, wizard, time travellers...in a boy band...made of gangsters...and firemen...and vets...gangster, firemen, vets who save kittehs...who aren't afraid to show their emotions...except they don't...because they are too manly...but who are also in touch with their feminine side...but not in a vain or fruity way...and they are witty and funny...but don't speak as they're the strong silent type...and I f**king give up...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 6 2012, 4:21 PM GMT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20624552

As you may be aware, I am not the most PC or liberal style of personage, but the closing of more Remploy factories is really making me angry. The reason that the Government is using is that the factories aren't 'cost effective'.

For lots of disabled people, these jobs mean everything - self esteem, independence, confidence, a purpose in life and freedom. Cost effectiveness is at the bottom of the list and is a miniscule amount when compared to what disabled people get out of the employment.

This Government really has to go.

I spoke to a guy that used to be a manager at Remploy, he said that the security firm G4S are buying up all the factories that are profitable, something to do with the government paying G4S to train offenders at the factories to help stop them from re offending. It does stink of dodgy dealings

G4s again? Ffs

Quote: Carlos Manwelly @ December 6 2012, 9:32 PM GMT

something to do with the government paying G4S to train offenders at the factories to help stop them from re offending.

I'm sure the diabled people who have been sacked will be pleased to know that their vacancies have been filled by rapists and child murderers.

Can't we take peoples wheelchairs and melt them down for scrap?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 6 2012, 9:31 PM GMT

No they don't. They like big knobbed, crop weilding, billionairres who can speak French...who are also vampire, wizard, time travellers...in a boy band...made of gangsters...and firemen...and vets...gangster, firemen, vets who save kittehs...who aren't afraid to show their emotions...except they don't...because they are too manly...but who are also in touch with their feminine side...but not in a vain or fruity way...and they are witty and funny...but don't speak as they're the strong silent type...and I f**king give up...

Oh no, no no. No, I couldn't be putting up with a time traveller, strolling in and out of all the years all the time without so much as a by-your-leave. Probably tracking his mucky shoes through the flat, and I bet ancient dirt is much more difficult to get out of the carpet.
I wonder if, if you're a time traveller, does the dirt stay the same amount of dirt as when you got it in another time but, say, ten minutes ago, or does it set like it's been there for centuries? And would any bacteria/insects grow and evolve? Would the dirt change to the type of dirt that is in the same place as then time once you were back in now time? And once you got back to the present, would the years have caught up and there'd be skulls and rusty weapons and that attached to your shoes?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 6 2012, 9:43 PM GMT

I'm sure the diabled people who have been sacked will be pleased to know that their vacancies have been filled by rapists and child murderers.

he was worried that some of the factories will be a mixture of both, and in the end it will drive out the disabled people who have stayed

Quote: lofthouse @ December 6 2012, 9:49 PM GMT

Can't we take peoples wheelchairs and melt them down for scrap?

There is probably a government grant available for that

That's awfully unfair on some crimes who are trying to reform

Can't we just murder people on benefits and put their kids to work in the old Remploy factories ?

As long as they are means tested before they are murdered, there is probably a grant available for that too

I like the way you think Carlos

We should start our own party

The Lets Stop Wasting Money On Worthless Plebs And Let Them
Starve To Death In Their Own Filth Party

Or The Conservative party , for short

All we would need to do is copy and paste their manifesto and decide which one of us will be the deputy

This is quite alarming.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20608039

Jorden Berkeley, a black 22-year-old university graduate from London, spent four months applying for jobs but getting no responses from bigger companies, and offers from elsewhere that were limited to unpaid work experience.

Then a careers adviser suggested Miss Berkeley drop her first name and start using her middle name, Elizabeth.

"I did not really understand this seeing as my name isn't stereotypically 'ethnic' or hard to pronounce, but it was worth a try and I changed it anyway," she said. "I have been getting call backs ever since."