British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,088

Quote: zooo @ December 5 2012, 8:54 PM GMT

:(
F**k's sake.
Is every man on TV pre-1990s a f**king massive pervert?

Don't worry, zooo, they'll get Andi Peters on something eventually.

Pirate So agree Lofty- Revolution time!

Quote: lofthouse @ December 5 2012, 9:53 PM GMT

However he's a genius compared to all the working class people that voted for his party

Hey, I'm all for a bit of bullshit class war and pretending it's 1972 and everyone still wears a donkey jacket or whatever. But by the time of the last election, Labour had f**ked over the working classes pretty heavily - the global financial crisis, uncontrolled immigration, crippling interest rates, the smoking ban, the dismantling of apprenticeships, labelling anyone who complained about their policies as 'bigots', the Iraq War, the lack of equipment for the troops, the MP expenses scandal, John 'Two Jags' Prescott and about a billion other things that spat in the face of the working man.

This from the so called champions of the down trodden.

Quote: chipolata @ December 5 2012, 9:58 PM GMT

As long as it's not back on telly.

Quote: zooo @ December 5 2012, 9:48 PM GMT

Well, I don't think that one's true.

Hope not.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 5 2012, 10:11 PM GMT

Hey, I'm all for a bit of bullshit class war and pretending it's 1972 and everyone still wears a donkey jacket or whatever. But by the time of the last election, Labour had f**ked over the working classes pretty heavily - the global financial crisis, uncontrolled immigration, crippling interest rates, the smoking ban, the dismantling of apprenticeships, labelling anyone who complained about their policies as 'bigots', the Iraq War, the lack of equipment for the troops, the MP expenses scandal, John 'Two Jags' Prescott and about a billion other things that spat in the face of the working man.

Where did I say they should have voted New Labour?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 5 2012, 9:52 PM GMT

Until he's actually been named as someone actually charged with apparently, maybe doing something at some point decades ago, let's take it with a pinch of salt, yes? And not throw their names around.

I don't know how people seem to even get hold of this information...well actually I got hold of it on here :|

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 5 2012, 9:52 PM GMT

Until he's actually been named as someone actually charged with apparently, maybe doing something at some point decades ago, let's take it with a pinch of salt, yes? And not throw their names around.

Indeed.

Quote: lofthouse @ December 5 2012, 10:15 PM GMT

Where did I say they should have voted New Labour?

In RC's mind. And that's all that matters!

;)

But actually, it is hard to know who to vote for now. It's no surprise that UKIP and the BNP are getting votes when they speak in a way that appeals to the actual issues people are having while the three main parties just alienate everyone.

Quote: chipolata @ December 5 2012, 9:58 PM GMT

He is innocent of all things! Aside from the charge of being AWESOME.

Quote: Harridan @ December 5 2012, 10:16 PM GMT

In RC's mind. And that's all that matters!

;)

Exactly. All those working class people who would have voted for Labour voted for the Tories and Lib Dems instead. I know this because they're the Government in power now.

Castigating them for not voting BNP is pretty racist of you Lofthouse.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ December 5 2012, 10:15 PM GMT

...well actually I got hold of it on here :|

BCG - the cruicible of truth!

More like gossip bleedin' central.

Renegade Carpark and The Crucible of Truth. I like it.

Renegade Carpark and the mothers meeting.

Not so catchy.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 5 2012, 10:32 PM GMT

Renegade Carpark and The Crucible of Truth.

Why am I humming the Indiana Jones theme all of a sudden?