British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,087

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20618520 F**k.

:(
F**k's sake.
Is every man on TV pre-1990s a f**king massive pervert?

Quote: zooo @ December 5 2012, 8:54 PM GMT

F**k's sake.
Is every man on the TV a f**king massive pervert?

Innocent until proven! I wonder how they could even judge a case like this, that's this old. Wouldn't it come down to one word against another?

I'd like to think that if I had been at the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest as a young boy and Benny Andersson touched my bum, I wouldn't have waited until 2012 to phone 999.

;) Well He did compere 'Its a Knock one Out'...

It's a Cock Out

Here come the Belgians (who are pedos)

Quote: Jinky @ December 5 2012, 9:12 PM GMT

I'd like to think that if I had been at the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest as a young boy and Benny Andersson touched my bum, I wouldn't have waited until 2012 to phone 999.

Yes, I'm sure these crimes are all just about bum-touching.

Bloody people crying rape I expect....

SENSE MY SARCASM.

My comment was more about people waiting 38 years to report something rather than the thing itself.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20600442

I wonder if there is any point at which George Osborne would come to the conclusion that his policies weren't working? What am I saying? His policies have nothing to do with debt/deficit reduction, they are about f**king the working classes, by which I mean all those scroungers refusing to get off their arses and make use of their trust funds.

Oh how I hate that chinless wonder, he's like some sinister experiment that crossed a glove puppet and a hard boiled egg. Happily playing with peoples lives safe in the knowledge his millions will continue to grow. Consigning a whole generation of kids to poverty in a smug self satisfied born to rule way. I went to school with people like him, arrogant, pitiless and emotionally autistic.

Angry Grrr just too bloody angry to speak! Fracking politicians!

Quote: zooo @ December 5 2012, 8:54 PM GMT

F**k's sake.
Is every man on TV pre-1990s a f**king massive pervert?

I know. I'm still reeling over bleedin Rolf Harris.

Well, I don't think that one's true.

Until he's actually been named as someone actually charged with apparently, maybe doing something at some point decades ago, let's take it with a pinch of salt, yes? And not throw their names around.

Osbourne?

Yeah I'm not keen on that guy

However he's a genius compared to all the working class people that voted for his party

Hello?? Are you f**king stupid ??? HELLO?? George and men of his ilk don't care about the likes of YOU! you don't matter! He has no comprehension of your lives and issues - you may as well live on a different planet to him

His planet is full of Rolls Royces, family villas in tusany, trips to Harrods, shooting grouse, sending the children off to Eton etc etc

Not egg and chips, pub crawls, playstations and holidays in Skegness

He doesn't know what you are and he doesn't care

Struggling at the moment?

Lost your job ?

Bank account always empty?

No holiday again this year?

Can't afford to switch the heating on now it's freezing cold?

He could give a shit!