British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 881

Quote: AJGO @ November 26 2012, 11:15 PM GMT

:O Raymond! You can't diss women for getting older! Otherwise you're hoping they died to keep your affections intact. You always seemed so nice, I can't believe you're a necrophiliac :P

Absolutely, it is compulsory to find older women attractive these days. It doesn't matter that men are hard-wired to fancy women who look best at producing healthy children, it still makes you little better than Jimmy Savile if you don't want to poke a pensioner.

Quote: Nogget @ November 27 2012, 9:43 AM GMT

Absolutely, it is compulsory to find older women attractive these days. It doesn't matter that men are hard-wired to fancy women who look best at producing healthy children, it still makes you little better than Jimmy Savile if you don't want to poke a pensioner.

Yup, and the sooner you all get this into your heads the happier we'll all be :P

Shame to hear that no-one over the age of thirty finds their similar-age partner attractive though.

Quote: AJGO @ November 27 2012, 10:13 AM GMT

Yup, and the sooner you all get this into your heads the happier we'll all be :P

Shame to hear that no-one over the age of thirty finds their similar-age partner attractive though.

Laughing out loud

Quote: AJGO @ November 26 2012, 11:15 PM GMT

:O Raymond! You can't diss women for getting older! Otherwise you're hoping they died to keep your affections intact. You always seemed so nice, I can't believe you're a necrophiliac :P

It actually occurred to me soon after I posted that that I might've caused offence :D Sorry about that, I only said it because I'd just been watching her in Fist of Fun. Plus adding that condition barely raises the levels of fantasy involved, lets face it. For the record, if it came down to it, I would prefer a 40 year old woman to a 15 year old corpse of a 25 year old.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ November 27 2012, 8:18 PM GMT

I would prefer a 40 year old woman to a 15 year old corpse of a 25 year old.

These are the kind of awesome compliments your future wife has to look forward to.

She's a lucky lucky hypothetical woman.

:D

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ November 27 2012, 8:18 PM GMT

I would prefer a 40 year old woman to...

Are you sure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbBNbobVYKs

;)

Quote: AJGO @ November 27 2012, 10:13 AM GMT

I think it all depends on the partner. Some people 'mature' faster then others and become very boring, predictable and unspontaenously minded when they reach a certain age. The fun, carefree, wild person you first found attractive has become a homebound, family obsessed dullard with a flat, mediocre and utterly depressing existence.

Cameron Diaz is 40 and based on the interviews I've seen, I bet she's as much fun now as she was when she was as younger lady.

I suspect she kissed Tom Cruises magic willy that prevents aging.

No

He doesn't like women doing that to him

Rumor has it...

Arizona Muse from the Loyuis Vutton advert.

I like the 28 Days Later music they use too.

I'd be interested in hearing what you think of this young lady... hot or not?

I know who that is :D

(not)

Is this a trick question? Is it a transsexual or something like that? Marc Almond dressed as a woman? :D