British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,064

Quote: Lee @ November 19 2012, 6:57 PM GMT

I do. :(

I hate that show for that very reason.

I hate that show for a myriad of reasons, dead cockroaches being bottom of the list.

But we live in a boneless chicken world, where wimpy little simpletons don't want to be reminded they're eating a dead animal when they are eating a dead animal. *Must remember to add these morons to my 'not gonna make it after the zombie apocalypse' list*

Quote: Pingl @ November 19 2012, 7:02 PM GMT

No one is beatifying the Palestinians, but Israel can look after itself, it has powerful allies and weapons.

The Palestinians have got loads of powerful friends and all of them live nearby, which is very convenient when you are going rocket shopping.

But, maybe you are right, we should definitely take a black hat / white hat approach to the situation vis a vis George Bush.

As for the ones who started this whole mess, well it was us, wasn't it. We created modern Israel in 1948. We gave them the land and everything. How did the Israelis repay us for our kindness? Oh that's right, they attacked British soldiers. Nice one.

We also created India and Pakistan because those pesky Hindus and Muslims just refused to get along. That's our fault too apparently.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 19 2012, 7:03 PM GMT

dead cockroaches being bottom of the list.

At least it's on the list you tree hugging, hummus dipping, whale f**king hippy.

I refuse to eat zombies.

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2012, 7:08 PM GMT

I refuse to eat zombies.

I bet there dead tasty

Quote: Lee @ November 19 2012, 7:08 PM GMT

At least it's on the list you tree hugging, hummus dipping, whale f**king hippy.

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2012, 7:08 PM GMT

I refuse to eat zombies.

Not even a boneless one?

Not even with fries and a side.

For my bucket list, I'm going to eat all sorts of meat from dolphin to koala. I'd definitely eat zombie to survive, hell I'd eat any of you to survive. Damn, I'd chew on your leg right now, zooo.

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2012, 7:31 PM GMT

Not even with fries and a side.

:D Please make that your catchphrase for all situations you're disdainful about, delivered Ricki Lake Chatshow style

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 19 2012, 7:07 PM GMT

As for the ones who started this whole mess, well it was us, wasn't it. We created modern Israel in 1948. We gave them the land and everything. How did the Israelis repay us for our kindness? Oh that's right, they attacked British soldiers. Nice one.

Nope that was the UN after Britain left in 1948 after a rather horrible 3 year war where they managed to shit on both sides equally.

Israel was voted into existence by such philosemitic nirvana's as Poland and Germany. Most of whom wanted to dump the survivors of the Holocaust rather than return the property they'd nationalised.

The British occupation of Palestine was awful; no one talks much about it because it wasn't as bad as Kenya, Malaysia, India and probably a few curry houses. Thousands of deaths is ignored in the face of hundreds of thousands of deaths.

All this about Hamas storing big rocket launch sites in schools and hospitals

Is there any actual proof of this?

Cos it sounds like isreali propaganda bullshit to me tbh

We are generally regarded as responsible, although the UN had a hand in it. But with the Balfour Declaration we became responsible for not only the creation of Israel but also as Sooty says for the breaking of many promises to Palestine, by the end of WW2 we were in no position or mood to solve the Palestinian problem with anything but force, we were in a hurry to dismantle the Empire and didn;t much care who suffered. We went back on our word to Palastine after WW1 and continued to break our promises to them.

Quote: lofthouse @ November 19 2012, 7:46 PM GMT

All this about Hamas storing big rocket launch sites in schools and hospitals

Is there any actual proof of this?

Cos it sounds like isreali propaganda bullshit to me tbh

It is not impossible. Simply because an argument comes from an Israeli perspective does not mean it is untrue. I believe either side is capable of unspeakable actions. As for proof, it is hard to prove one way or the other, that is why it is often used accusation.

The human race is guilty

As a species we are evil, depraved, war mongering bastards

If it was down to me I'd kill the f**kin lot of ya and leave the animals to get on with it

You make me sick

Yeah you

Quote: lofthouse @ November 19 2012, 7:57 PM GMT

The human race is guilty

As a species we are evil, depraved, war mongering bastards

If it was down to me I'd kill the f**kin lot of ya and leave the animals to get on with it

You make me sick

Yeah you

That is a point of view, and one on the whole I can't help but sympathise with. But I think most people just want to get on with their lives, look after their loved ones, bring up their kids and do no harm. But as a race we are a virus that has no cure. We can only live in hope that one day we may learn, although history says otherwise

Quote: AJGO @ November 19 2012, 7:38 PM GMT

:D Please make that your catchphrase for all situations you're disdainful about, delivered Ricki Lake Chatshow style

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
This is definitely happening.

Quote: Lee @ November 19 2012, 7:37 PM GMT

Damn, I'd chew on your leg right now, zooo.

Angry

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ November 19 2012, 4:49 PM GMT

That was 39 years ago. Nice example. Way to go.

Yes, it was in the past. It's called a historical precedent.